• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Superhealingpotion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Thats my favorit untill now. My 3 icon i have making. enjoy :D

Keywords:
potion, super, healing,
Contents

Superhealingpotion (Icon)

Reviews
23:12, 29th Jun 2010 enjoy: The orange dust/fog is covering the bottle too much. The icon should be focusing on the bottle, therefor, it should be in the forground. Do you work in layers? Then take the dust/fog layer behind the bottle layer. If you...

M

23:12, 29th Jun 2010
enjoy: The orange dust/fog is covering the bottle too much. The icon should be focusing on the bottle, therefor, it should be in the forground. Do you work in layers? Then take the dust/fog layer behind the bottle layer. If you don't work in layers in your art program, you can find some nice tutorials around the internet, which will show you how. :) The bottle should also have more highlights. When you have moved the orange to background, I will review it furthur :) Rejected until updated.