• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
186388-albums6595-picture71876.png

Version 2.0.5

Sunken City's version 2.0.5 has been released! After more than a month of constant work, I am proud to reveal all the new features and major fixes that I came up with.

• Let's start with Heroic Mode!

Heroic Mode is an addition to any difficulty that you have selected. First you pick your difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard, etc) and then you decide if you want to play the game on Heroic Mode. Keep in mind that this mode is designed to put advanced players to the test of proving their skills. Of course the rewards are not to be underestimated.
• Challenges!
Challenges are optional objectives that require of the players to engage familiar encounters in new, different and difficult ways. These Challenges require teamplay and coordination to be completed, but the rewards will be well worth it.
• Reworked Bosses!
With the additions of these new features, certain bosses have received new abilities and mechanics.
• Code Optimizations!
Recently I've heard reports of memory crashes so I have implemented a custom damage detection system that gets rid of a large chunk of memory leaks!
• Hero and Item Changes!
This version is no exception to the ones before it and brings a new wave of hero reworks, new items and balance changes, including a change that makes the Spell Damage Reduction stat stackable!

ip.gif
You can find the full list of changes in the Changelog

Other Info:
Facebook Page
Hosted Project Page
Play with us in Garena! Group ID: 171304

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
picture fix

186388-albums6595-picture71876.png

Version 2.0.5

Sunken City's version 2.0.5 has been released! After more than a month of constant work, I am proud to reveal all the new features and major fixes that I came up with.

• Let's start with Heroic Mode!

Heroic Mode is an addition to any difficulty that you have selected. First you pick your difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard, etc) and then you decide if you want to play the game on Heroic Mode. Keep in mind that this mode is designed to put advanced players to the test of proving their skills. Of course the rewards are not to be underestimated.
• Challenges!
Challenges are optional objectives that require of the players to engage familiar encounters in new, different and difficult ways. These Challenges require teamplay and coordination to be completed, but the rewards will be well worth it.
• Reworked Bosses!
With the additions of these new features, certain bosses have received new abilities and mechanics.
• Code Optimizations!
Recently I've heard reports of memory crashes so I have implemented a custom damage detection system that gets rid of a large chunk of memory leaks!
• Hero and Item Changes!
This version is no exception to the ones before it and brings a new wave of hero reworks, new items and balance changes, including a change that makes the Spell Damage Reduction stat stackable!

ip.gif
You can find the full list of changes in the Changelog

Other Info:
Facebook Page
Hosted Project Page
Play with us in Garena! Group ID: 171304

Status
Not open for further replies.