• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sunken City Death Knight

Death Knight model for Spasmasters Sunken City hosted project.

Model by me, using the stand and walk animation of tauers Doomhammer model. Rest is by me.

Texture from ~Nightmare. If you use it, credit to all three of us.

Comes in two colour variations. Textures are huge, feel free to resize them.

Enjoy.
Contents

Sunken City Death Knight (Model)

Sunken City Death Knight Brown (Model)

Sunken City Death Knight Brown Portrait (Model)

Sunken City Death Knight Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Wonderful custom model. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. Good job.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Fantastic model, man. Truly an amazing Orcish Death Knight; like an unholy marriage between Arthas & Grom. I don't know why #2 is called 'Brown', since the only difference I spy is gold-rimmed armor plates (which, honestly, I prefer to the first one), but whatevs. : )

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Excellent work. Wish there was a human version of this. Keep it up ;D

Level 51
I really like the animations. You nailed them nicely. Why didn't you made stand animations yourself too? I'd, personally, change walk animation too. Spell animation looks a bit fast..
Just my two cents. Overall, I like it. :)

Because originally all of Tauers animations should have been used. Spasmaster needed wow-like animations though, so I took up the challenge of creating custom ones. As the stand, walk and death animations were still fitting, we kept them. Walk and death would have been super tricky to animate too. Spell animation is supposed to be that fast, so the animation is finished if for example a missile shoots away from the DK :)

Thanks!

Level 50
Because originally all of Tauers animations should have been used. Spasmaster needed wow-like animations though, so I took up the challenge of creating custom ones. As the stand, walk and death animations were still fitting, we kept them. Walk and death would have been super tricky to animate too. Spell animation is supposed to be that fast, so the animation is finished if for example a missile shoots away from the DK :)

Thanks!
Ooh. Why not to try to rotate his chest a bit in the walk animation. To make him look straight? I guess it will look better. Though it's just a suggestion, your choice. :)
I really dig the attack and attack slam animations.