• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sundering of Outland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys this is an idea I had and was wondering what you think of it.

Story

Illidan and his minions the Naga have broken all outlands bonds to Azeroth. Outland now floats in the twisting Nether and is not bound to space or time. Illidan can now effect Azeroth as he chooses. This begins with a change in the freeing of the horde: Thrall was trapped, and is captured in a human prison camp. He must escape.

This may become a Campaign or not depends what people think.

I want it to almost make all retcons not retcons, but a part of the Multiverse it happens in.

The characters

Thrall

Ogrimm doomhammer

Grom

Last edited:
Level 14

Illidan and his minions the Naga have broken all outlands bonds to Azeroth. Outland now floats in the twisting Nether and is not bound to space or time. Illidan can now effect Azeroth as he chooses. This begins with a change in the freeing of the horde: Thrall was trapped, and is captured in a human prison camp. He must escape.
Much better like this.

You've got lot of typos.

I don't understand this. >.>

Level 14
No problem. Well you could give more information like the goal, what characters will you play with, what are the enemies gonna be, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.