• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summons and Mercs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
Can someone give me some detailed info about how their stats are working? i know that its based on your attributes, but do other stats (like spellpower, attackspeed, spellhaste) you have play any role in their stats?

Level 8
As far as mercs go, it's pretty much decided by your total attributes. This will include base and additional numbers. That will make their SP, AP, ArP, Armor and HP (The multiplier is different for each merc). Attack speed and spell haste are constant.

For summons, I suspect it's the same thing except their spell damage/heal will be based off your SP.

I suspect Alex will make a guide on this too with accurate numbers.

Level 8
Which tooltip? Nymph and Efreet don't give details in their spell tooltip. Do Nymph and Efreet spells depend on Druid's SP or only her INT?

Ah yes, I changed that, right; I remember now.

So basicly, all stats of pets are dependant on the total STR/AGI/INT score of the owner. This is what I call "Minion stat score". Some items and talents grant a bonus on that score, remember?

However, the spellpower of summons is the only exception; the BASE spellpower of a minion is always a fixed fraction of the owner's spellpower.
For example, the spellpower of the skeleton mage is one third of the Necromancer's spellpower. Efreet and Nymph use half of the spellpower of the Druid.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
However, the spellpower of summons is the only exception; the BASE spellpower of a minion is always a fixed fraction of the owner's spellpower.
For example, the spellpower of the skeleton mage is one third of the Necromancer's spellpower. Efreet and Nymph use half of the spellpower of the Druid.

So the Skeletonmages Soulblast does 1x SP* and its Curse does 2.33x SP** over time?
* (SP/3)x3
**(SP/3)x7

Maybe add that to the discription?

Level 8
Don't need formulae in summon tooltips, but it would be nice if it's briefly stated in the nymph/efreet tooltip that their casting power is directly tied to druid's Spellpower. It's important in deciding whether you want to build for max stats or raw SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.