• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mercenaries (for Squire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there.

A few bugs I encountered whilst playing single player (I never play online).

- I played the Ranger. After crafting an leather armor from the LumberJack camp (can't remember which to be exact) it didn't give the armor bonus at all. The other stats were ok, just the armor wasn't applied.

- Whilst playing with a Squire (currently level 8), the Healer + the Sorceress mercenaries do not have the armor+dmg bonuses applied. Just the extra HP, as my stats go up. The Tank and the ranged dps mercenaries have all bonuses correctly applied.

FIXED - It apparently started giving the healer merc +1 armor at level 9.

- The game saves/loads just fine in single player, but the multiboard disappears completely on a load. Since I don't have any command to enable or disable it, I am stuck without knowing my stats.

The merc stats not starting at level 1 is a feature, not a bug. It's a simply balancing thing for the healer and caster merc not to get armor and attack so early in the game.

I know about the armor you are talking of (Vestment of Wilderness).

DO NOT use the WC3 method on loading and saving in singleplayer! It might break your game!
Instead, if you want to play singleplayer, play a LAN game and use -save and -load.

Level 2
Thank you for the heads up about saving/loading

Even though, I took a ranger to Lv 40, and a squire to level 10 without any issues whatsoever (except the multiboard disappearing after the first load).

I know about the armor you are talking of (Vestment of Wilderness).

Actually, it's not that one. I loaded the ranger, and the vest is called: Rigid Hide. The recipe is bought from Meena in the Lumberjack camp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.