• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summoning Bugg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When you are a Witch doctor and when u summon your monsters on bridge they will someone down in the hole! :s

Level 6
When you are a Witch doctor and when u summon your monsters on bridge they will someone down in the hole! :s

lol! im going to try this and come back whit a report.

Edit:I tried it and they doesnt fall for me could you get a replay or something?

Level 17
Guys, guess what. It is becouse its just a few pathing blocks around the bridges, and if you manage to get close enough to them and are blocked by units all around you, you will summon them on the other side of the blocks becouse that is the closest place to summon. I know how to fix this though.
But CW is leaving on holiday for two freaking weeks so i dont know whats gonna happen.
And school starts for me next week...

Level 6
Guys, guess what. It is becouse its just a few pathing blocks around the bridges, and if you manage to get close enough to them and are blocked by units all around you, you will summon them on the other side of the blocks becouse that is the closest place to summon. I know how to fix this though.
But CW is leaving on holiday for two freaking weeks so i dont know whats gonna happen.
And school starts for me next week...

ive been playing whit my friend and i just needed to get to the edge and summon and they where down too.

Level 17
ive been playing whit my friend and i just needed to get to the edge and summon and they where down too.

yeah, i know. What i was saying is that if the OB (out of bounds) is closets place to spawn on, they will appear there.
And if you summon a server amount of units, is a big chance that atleast one appears OB becouse the other ones block the last one that appears causing it to get OB. There is a few other things aswell that makes this happen, but im to bored to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.