• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tooltips and shortcuts 1.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, played the 1.18 version (Wizard) and noticed that the shortcut for the explosion spell when you summoned the Time Field is not working.

Also when i enter the spellbook for both Wizard and Witch hunter the shortcut to go back from your spellbook is "Esc" which ofcourse is the inventory button.

Level 17
Hi, played the 1.18 version (Wizard) and noticed that the shortcut for the explosion spell when you summoned the Time Field is not working.

Also when i enter the spellbook for both Wizard and Witch hunter the shortcut to go back from your spellbook is "Esc" which ofcourse is the inventory button.

For the spellbook thing, we already know about that, it is quite annoying yes and we will fix that and many people have mentioned it before, and the name is "Witch Doctor" =)

For the first thing, i did not know about that, we have had many shortcut issues before and i think its better if we just double check everything :p

Status
Not open for further replies.