• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Summoners Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wanted your feedback about this idea, Two bases (each corner of the map), a hero for each player, each hero have at least 1 summoning skill, destroy the enemy base and you win. Pretty Simple, but what I think might call a little attention are the heroes, each heroes with unique spells.

Here's a prototype of the map:
(Please remember this is just a prototype, it's not even a beta, so please, don't be offensive)

Attachments

• Summoners Wars (Prototype).w3x
    18.5 KB · Views: 119
Level 24
AoS... nuff said

The idea exists pretty long now.
I didn't open the map but with the desciption that you gave, I won't even bother downloading.

A good AoS is very balanced, has fitting terrain, good explainations and a good concept.
Every AoS NEEDS those.

Everything else is what makes that specific map unique.
The style of playing, the stats that are used, the uniqueness of spells/items/heroes/creeps/etc, the storyline, the victory conditions and objectives, etc.

In those things, you have to play and design a nice, unique and playable concept to make it good.
Those are the things that you should ask about if you want feedback on your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.