• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Summon/Unsummon System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi everyone, i made map which had 1 special character with special ability to summon 4 elemental monster ( fire, water, wind and earth). The character needs to acquire legendary staff to be able summon 1 of these elementals. My question is, is there any good system out there which works to summon or unsummon whenever caster want? and typical summon must follow their owner. Is it possible to use only 1 item to summon one of elementals but not random. any help is welcome..

Level 11
Of course that's possible, but not in object editor. You must trigger that spell.
By 'unsummon', I guess you want the caster to unsummon one of the elementals with another spell? Well, I think it's best to give the summoned unit an ability that unsummons itself, you will also need a trigger for that.

Level 6
its not such a complicated thing to make a system out of it I guess, you only need an item with spellbook ability to summon 4 elementals and some triggers for summons behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.