• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Life of a Peasant] Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celalith

C

Celalith

First of all, Hi!

I have been making my own Life of a Peasant for some time now and I have added a lot of stuff to it, but to be original, I don't want to add the old and boring jobs, like fisherman and mailman.

I would like some ideas for new jobs, items and overall things you would like to see in a Loap.

Level 3
Jobs: Mayor, Mailman, Garbage Man, Police, Drug Lord, Mafia, Burger King/McDonald's, Grave Keeper, Bodyguard, Judge, Bank Owner, Fisherman, Lumberjack, and maybe more

Items: Food stuff, Jewelry at a jewelry store that improves stats, Weaponry at a guns store to aid in defense, Books at a library to permanently improve stats, etc.

I hope my ideas help at all.

Celalith

C

Celalith

To balance the game, I won't add a Drug Lord, because Drug Lord is OP.
Like I said, would like some new ideas for jobs, because everyone already know the standard Loap jobs.
I have already added a book, weapon, shield, armor, jewel, clothing, home security, gift and a few more shops to the game.
The items on the other hand are not finished.
I have imported a lot of models and icons to my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.