• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, I was looking through the high quality terrain pics that people posted, and thought maybe someone could/should create a collage out of them for a forum background rather the black screen. Just a suggestion :D

-Karz

Level 4
I don't think that would look very good. It' d be very distracting and just plain ugly in my opinion.

Level 36
Yes well your a noob and you obviously didn't see it back in it's glory days. It's just a thumb on the side no bigger then the calender box that tells some info about the latest submitted resource. It was maps abck in the day but it can be whatever this time around. It rocked hardcore.

Level 4
Yes well your a noob and you obviously didn't see it back in it's glory days. It's just a thumb on the side no bigger then the calender box that tells some info about the latest submitted resource. It was maps abck in the day but it can be whatever this time around. It rocked hardcore.

You're calling me a noob because I gave my opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.