• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Suggestion(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just some suggestion(s):

1. Make the class set items only pick-up-able by the class that can use the item, otherwise people will just bash the key to pick up everything.

2. Add some small "buff" in your buff list that shows that you collected the set, or a small glow effect to your hero, so you can show and brag that you got the full set.

3. Add a Blacksmith in the town, where you can "Sharpen" your weapons for a high cost, increases your damage for the current game, can also be done to improve your armor if your tank. (Way to spend money once you got a lot)

Last edited:
Level 2
I agree to every single of them, basically.

But I think the 2 first ones are the most important to fix! :)

The blacksmith, where you could sharpen your weapon and Thickens your armor doesn't really matter since there will be the new elixirs now that will be cheapier. OFC I would want this blacksmith, because Elixir is not enough really, would be fun to have something more to get for the harder bosses if we say it like that. But I don't think it's something VERY Important to fix in the upcoming version really. I think we could live without it and be happy if it comes in the next version! ;)

Level 2
I agree to every single of them, basically.

But I think the 2 first ones are the most important to fix! :)

The blacksmith, where you could sharpen your weapon and Thickens your armor doesn't really matter since there will be the new elixirs now that will be cheapier. OFC I would want this blacksmith, because Elixir is not enough really, would be fun to have something more to get for the harder bosses if we say it like that. But I don't think it's something VERY Important to fix in the upcoming version really. I think we could live without it and be happy if it comes in the next version! ;)

Ofc its not needed, but its a fun thing to add, for rich players to get some extra dmg/armor when your going for a boss or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.