• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestion: Map Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Dude the map Is still in beta, so Kobas wants to focus on more important things at the moment. You wont spend so much time looking at the sky anyway, but do not worry Kobas will add environmental stuff after completing cine. and story based stuff. You should not have created a new thread to say this but anyway, thank you for supporting Kobas ;)

marko9

Another suggestion: I'm working on my campaign and found that using the calculate shadows and save map function under file really really helps with the quality of terrain shadows. Have you used that on SotP yet?

I know about that possibly, but no, I did not, it crush World Editor, because of map size, doodads it's use and so on, I just have no computer powerful enough to do so :).

Status
Not open for further replies.