• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Crash] Suddenly Missing Models??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So last night was another long night of implementing models and touching up things... Nothing far from the usual... I wake up today, load my map and 75 % of the models are missing!!!! WTFFFFFF??? Even some regular units, like High Elf Worker are missing, which aren't even custom/imported... The strangest past is that everything was fine when I saved and went to bed... and somehow over night this happened... Is it a software glitch? Will I have to re import/implement every single model??? :vw_wtf:

Level 4
Do you mean by 'missing' that they aren't shown in 'Import Editor' or they have '0 kb' file-size? Or 'you have placed them on the terrain' and you don't find them anymore ?
Let us know

Placed them on the terrain and I don't find them anymore... Perhaps a strange detail will help troubleshoot the problem-- Even some common models are missing, like High Elf Worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.