• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Subscribe for Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
The 2-Player Campaign
Subscribe for Notifications

The idea of this thread is to keep people notified of the releases for each chapter. Every time I release a map I will post on this thread, everyone who has subscribed will be notified.

How do I subscribe?

While viewing this thread go on:

Where can I see my notifications?

Those that receive emails, will get one.
Another way of checking your post notifications is by going on:
Quick Links - Subscribed Threads
OR
UserCP (top right)

Last edited:
Level 19
Last edited:
Level 18
Scourge Campaign: Legacy of the Damned

Complete Pack by Turnro and Ljarvisone

An excellent and complete - yay, no waiting for the next map! - pack of the Scourge campaign was submitted by the talented authors, Turnro and Ljarvisone. While it does deviate from the two seperate bases format of the two-player campaign and is more along the lines of an 'Archon Mode', I have personally tested the entirety of the campaign and have found it to be of excellent quality. I urge all of you to give it a try.

It introduces a number of cool and great features, including automatic save-load, sachets to carry extra items - like Scrolls or something you want to sell later or just when you don't have time to decide which items to keep in the middle of combat - and a number of powerful and cool legendary items to collect throughout the missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.