• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

submerge weird behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I created a morph spell (based on destroyer form) that turns a naga myrmidon (or anything it is) to a royal guard.
the problem is the royal guard has submerged model while not moving. when I orded it to move or cast, it switches to normal (not submerged) model, does the command, and changes to submerged model again
any idea why?

Level 20
I guess that being submerged is identical to being morphed. There arent any spell or move animations for submerged units so it uses the only ones available which are the normal ones. You can try to remove the swim alternate animation from the unit so that the model has no other option than to play a normal animation. The animation can be added back again if need be.
  • Animation - Remove the stand swim alternate animation tag to (Triggering unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.