• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Submarine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i made a boat with the submerge ability and it works perfectly. i gave it an attack while underwater which also works perfectly. i then gave it a move speed but it doesnt stay underwater when it moves. just wondering if theres anything i can do. im not expecting any miracles but it would be cool to have a working submarine.

Level 2
im not sure this is the right thread. anyways you'll either need to make a model that has a skeleton below the ground or handle its movement by triggers. Or make fake water thats in the air out of those nice UTM water tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.