• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Stutter/Lag When Hero is Trained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Can anyone take a guess as to why this is happening? I disabled all associated triggers that fire when the hero is trained. Maybe I'm overlooking one?

edit: i used the method to put these models preloaded on map then remove them and there is no stutter.

Last edited:
Can anyone take a guess as to why this is happening? I disabled all associated triggers that fire when the hero is trained. Maybe I'm overlooking one?

edit: i used the method to put these models preloaded on map then remove them and there is no stutter.
Like A]mun said maybe one of the model that you have on your map is the problem. I had a problem like that on my map too, i don't know why but a model got corrupted and because of that model the game will stop working. I had to remove that model from my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.