Hi guys, here is my second spell Stupid Penguin.
This spell belongs to my project
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition and I hope you all enjoy it.
Anyway I hope you like the spell =)
This spell is from my map, Castle vs Castle Flame Edition and I hope you like it.
The caster creates a Penguin that is Stupid and cannot attack. So what do we do with him ?? We blow him up !! =P
While the caster channels the penguin grows, and the more it grows the more damage it will cause when it explodes.
- Jass NewGen Pack
- Initial release to testing and improving
- Radical changes in spell architecture
- Version 1.3 was a test version
- Major changes in spell architecture, some fixes and improved code efficiency as well as made it easier to customize
- Added the preload calls, so the spell doesn't lag when it is first used
- Added a text above the caster that will show the damage channeled every cycle. This text is also easy to configure =)
- Improved the function penguinID, now it is faster than ever !
- Fixed some minor spelling mistakes on the documentation
- Changed the code's structure in order to be easier to read
- Spell is now compatible with TimerUtils. Dependencies are lower now, so the spell is easier to import.
- Now you can change the color of the penguin as you want !
- Updated for patch 1.24
. . .
Can you use something OTHER than a penguin?
Yes I can, and you too ! Because this spell is JESP it means that you can configure it to explode anything you want !! You may want to give it a try if you have a model of George W. Bush =P
Oh, and by the way, you can also explode mini-abominations Squally425.
Hope you all have fun =P
Castle vs Castle, CCFE, Flame_Phoenix, summon, penguin, stupid, AOE, channel, Druid Dwarf