• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

strange problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I uploaded a spell a while ago. Someone has informed me and I have confirmed that though it does indeed say by my profile that I have a spell, when you click on it, it says "no spells present". Does that mean something, or is it just a bug?

Level 13
The reason for this is that the number of spells you submitted (under your avatar) is checked via add/update resources. But if you click on those spells, the script searches all spells concerning to the author (-> it searches after spells from author that is your username). Thing is that the spell-author's name is taken out of the test-map information (in map description). And, most times, the author-name given in the map description differs from the user name. I hope Darky will change this sometime.

Level 4
ah okay. That makes me feel better. I was worried it had something to do with my firewall or such crap as that. You have no idea how many problems I've had with that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.