• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange camera shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I use this
Camera - Pan the camera for player Player to ((Position of Player Unit[Player]) offset by 0.5 towards ((Facing of Player Unit[Player]) + 180.0) degrees) over 0.0 seconds with Existing Velocity% initial velocity, 0% deceleration, and Do Not use smart panning

Camera - Turn camera height smoothing On for player Player

So the camera follows the unit as it goes. But when the unit start moving, the faster it moves - the shakier the camera gets. Its really ugly. Imagine this - I am holding one cup infront of you. Boom, it goes instantly by 1 inch/sm down. Boom again, it goes 1 inch/sm up. And that happens faster and faster. How to get rid of this?

Level 22
I know that, I use OneTwoSC's tutorial on RPG like camera and when the unit changes directions the camera starts shaking when near ramps or cliffs. Only I failed to make his system work for every selected unit like I did in War3 - you select 1 unit, camera moves behind him, another - behind another.

When you climb down a ramp the camera stays in the air and forward, when you leave the ramp it goes behind the unit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.