• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story of Captain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
İt just a demo I'll start to orginal one.Warning: it can be worth campaing.Camping is all about to story nothing more.You can send me the bugs.And hope you enjoy.

Keywords:
Story,of,Captain,Story of Captain,custom
Contents

Story of Captain (Campaign)

Reviews
10:40, 31st Jan 2014 Hell_Master: Map awaiting update. See my review here if you want more information of the review: Story of Captain

M

10:40, 31st Jan 2014
Hell_Master: Map awaiting update. See my review here if you want more information of the review: Story of Captain

Another review!

Level 11

Agreed.

Level 30
How weird is your description. You emphasized there that story is the important factor into a campaign and yet there is none on your map. Second, please do name your Chapters (Campaign's maps) properly. Then fix your description. Explain something in it like some brief introduction into it, a little of the lore in the map (try to explain the lore without revealing too much key informations), screenshots of the terrains and a screenshot of the campaign being played (can be at any point on the map), credits to give special recongition to users you have used their resources with and lastly, author's note if you have something of a personal comment/note or praises to your map.

For now, Awaiting Update and 0/5 (no rating).