• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story Of Oelivert

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A short cinematic that tells the background story of Oelivert. Oelivert is the world where "The Chosen Ones" campaign is based on. I'm also writing a book which is also based on the same world.

I suggest to watch the cinematic after playing "The Chosen Ones" campaign. The cinematic is actually pretty boring, but it tells more about the background story. I didn't want to waste a nice text I made so that's why I made the cinematic and uploaded it to here.

Keywords:
Aero, Aeroblyctos, The Chosen Ones
Contents

Story Of Oelivert (Map)

Reviews
13:57, 26th Jul 2009 Linaze: No offense, but this was extremely boring. The cinematic was just black and white telling the background story of your campaign. There were no camera work, movement, animations, special effects or anything like that which...

M

13:57, 26th Jul 2009
Linaze: No offense, but this was extremely boring. The cinematic was just black and white telling the background story of your campaign. There were no camera work, movement, animations, special effects or anything like that which made the cinematic incredibly dull.