• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storm and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Who will win?

(Bamboo and Feralas Trees from WoW and edited by me, other trees and rocks probably by oGre_ and nasrudin, Pandaren Skin by Gar'nogal, white shrub by me)

Attachments

• Genso12.JPG
    Genso12.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Genso13.JPG
    Genso13.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 239
Well obviously the Fire Panda has to get close to hit the Storm one with his swords which means running down that hill. If he doesn't trip and fall, the Storm one can just conjure up some winds and blow the Fire one back up to the top. The Fire one could set all those trees on fire but it wouldn't help much since 1) the Storm guy is standing in the middle of the dirt and not grass or something and 2) he could just put out the fire with some wind and rain (storm).

Level 6
Nice shots, except in the first picture I didnt even know there was Fire panda in it till i saw second one, add more flame to fire panda or get him brightened in first picture because hes too dark and blended. But other wise niceee...

Level 19
Nice shots, except in the first picture I didnt even know there was Fire panda in it till i saw second one, add more flame to fire panda or get him brightened in first picture because hes too dark and blended. But other wise niceee...

agree, on the 1st pic i though only it's just a panda wondering how to get up there but i discovered the idea of the terrain after looking at the 2nd picture.

Level 5
Nah, i took only a part of my map and made a little scene putting two pandas and adding some effects on the hand of the storm one, the terrain wasnt made for this two pics.
But it glads me that you like it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.