• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well i wrote a fictional story about w40k for a fanfiction site and maybe i should pack it in there. Also ive got plenty of ideas for neat wc3 stories!
And mapmakers could transform the stories to rpg- or normal maps!

Level 21
i have two stories and i will put them in two posts. Maulfa sent me this a long time ago. mabey u guys will find it intresting. it is to do with a post awhile back about religion so check that out if u get a chance.

Lucifer and the war of power

Me: - Why and how did Lucifer fall? What does it have to do with the war of power and how does it all tie in with Angels of fire?

Malufa: - After God created All-Mother Eve to replace the missing Lilith, He told the Elohim that they should always watch over, protect, and love His newest children with all of the hearts. They did this willingly and easily, as is the nature of their kind. However, Yaweh also charged them with another, far more difficult duty: to remain hidden from humanity and not let them know of the prescense of others.

This may not seem like a contradiction, but consider how ingorant Eve and Adam were of, well, everything. They may have been the incarnation of human perfection, but they did not know it. They may have had all of the skills humanity can ever posses, but they did not use them for lack of knowledge. Also, after God left them in the night, they were alone and did not know that they were surrounded by loving beings who wanted to help them.

There was a great meeting in the castle of a Nerebu after a few years, debating as to what shoul be done and the meaning of the Two Mandates. Many said that God would reveal all and had his own plan, other began to claim that perhaps God was just being cruel. Some said they should rise and help Eve and Adam, other said they should stay hidden. In the end, the great Seraphim Lucifer came to the meeting to end the debate once and for all.

Many asked if the Morningstar had brough news from the Almighty, he simply shook his head. He told them that he loved his brother, the Allmaker, very much, but he could not in good faith hold true to both promises. Elohim asked him which he meant to break, his reply was that he would chose the side of love for the All-Mother and All-Father, revealing himself and any who came with him to aid him in widening the eyes of their charges.

They departed for the Earth then, and slowly began to reveal themselves in order from the Ninth House to the First house in order to not scare the humans as much. Each of the Nine taught humanity different gifts, and explained what each of their roles played, and that it was all done from love.

Me: - so that story was just a deeper explaination of who lucifer is and how he fell. so if lucifer fell out with God, where does he supposedly live? on earth somewhere?

Lucifer lives in another Garden, the third one he and Lilith had created together for their children. God, however, did not like this and sent a host of Malhim and destroyed the Garden and killed all 13 children due to God's jealousy and contempt. The Rising Sun lives there still, in the ashes, weeping for what was lost and the life that can never know peace again so long as his wife is seeking vengeance against the one who wronged them.

The War of Power was started on the morning after the Opening (or the Fall depending upon how you look at it) when Michæl appeared with the remaining two-thirds of the Celestial Choir. He was previously a lowly cherubim, but with over one half of the Namaru siding with their Seraphim he was promoted by Yaweh in His infinite spite and childishness.

Coming from the Heavens with the Host, Michæl demanded the absolute surrender of the Fallen Elohim, stating that they would be obliderated and that the Children of the All-Parents would be returned to their "natural" ignorant state of existance, as though nothing at all had happened. This was unexpected in its harshness, but was not all too surprising. As can be reasoned, none submitted to this oppresive sentance.

Michæl then cursed the Fallen, damning each House with their worst fears and a perversion of the gifts given to humanity. The ensuing War was over a thousand years long, and was a very terrible thing to behold. Whole realities and continuims were destroyed or defiled, nothing was safe from the wrath of Heaven.

The ensuing War took over a thousand years as the earth measures time, and was a very terrible thing. Many realities and seperate realms were destroyed by both the Celestial and the Infernal armies, it was a slaughter of which the likes of Creation has never again seen, and will not see again until the Reckoning.

so people say lucifer is bad but actually he is a nicer person than God, thats intresting. so the wars were fought in heaven and other realms? is Michæl the devil then?? if he has only the power of a cherubim why cant God just destroy him? how did Michæl become the devil? did the all-parent live for thousands of years then because the devil and the apple and stuff so they must have been alive after the battle?

Well, God is a fascist overlord who demands mindless obedience from the humans, I imagine the one who loves mankind would be nicer than Him.

The War of Power was fought everywhere, Heaven and Earth, space, water, other Realms and planes of existance, anywhere and everywhere, and more.

Michæl is the Usurper; after Lucifer and the other Fallen rebelled God appointed Michæl to be the Seraphim of the Nammaru, the position formerly held by the Morningstar. Yaweh gave unto the Usurper great power, but not as much as Lucifer had as that would be impossible, even for God, to divulge enough power to fully make a Seraphim.

Why would God want to destroy His right-hand angel?

He did not, Beelzebub did.

All Father Adam and All Mother Eve did indeed live for roughly fifteen-hundred years before succumbing the Curse of the Second and Ninth Houses. It was not because of "the apple" (by which you mean the Fruit of Wisdom, which was not an apple) nor the Devil. Actually, the word Devil is misleading as it actually applies to a Fallen House, not to a specific individual. When Michæl cursed the First House he named them the Devils. Yes, Adam and Eve were alive shortly after War, but they quickly died afterwards.

Satan means Adversary, and he is the name commonly given to Beelzebub, the King of the Flies. He was a high Archangel of the Eighth House before the Fall, and afterwards he became the general of the Iron Legion. Beelzebub took a perverse pleasure in torturing the souls of humans, even before the defeat, and as such Lucifer cast him and all of his followers out from the ranks of his army, declared Beelzebub a traitor to the cause, and consigned him to a deep prison inside of the Plane of Torture. That is when Satan came to be, as Beelzebub swore that he would not be stopped until he had destroyed both the Celestial Choir and the Infernal Host, declaring himself the enemy of Elohim and human alike.

In case you were wondering, the Eighth House was the House of illusions and mind.

Actually Dan, the Fall is not in the Old Testament, nor is the War, nor even the name of Lucifer. I apologize for misreading your sentance earlier, I did not catch that mistake so I thought you meant female, I should have reread it.

A soul gets sent to Satan when its vibration frequency is harmonious with that of the Adversary and his Army, id est when a person becomes distraught and rebels against everything they once held dear, when they commit heinous acts of wanton violence, genocidial tendencies, et cetra.

By the same coin, one could enter the Garden of Lucifer, Uriel, Sammæl, Gabriel, and all of the other Gardens.

Btw ali this was all told to me by a friend of mine.

Level 3
no but ill make a new thread or post or whatever its called in the offtopic
AND ill put my story in there

Level 18
Ralle said:
I was just wondering of who's up to making stories for a stories forum?

could be life stories, warcraft stories, any story.. Like +500 words or so

I'm a pretty good writer when I don't get writer's block, I actually have a good idea for a story at the moment so if such a forum is created I'll post it there.

Level 3
i have already posted one of mine somewhere else.
its called "stories whooooop"

Status
Not open for further replies.