• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New section idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i thought it might be a good idea to have a new section open up for storys.

upload a notepad document of a story people have come up with for maps or just in general.

Level 8
it was mainly a idea suggestion. some people want to make a campaing but they cant think of a story to do a campaing on so then they have to ask someone to lend them a hand in coming up with caracters and consepts of storylines and so on.

like my self i have 1000 of ideas for maps but never the time and the skill to make them so a story section might be handy for people like myself to upload the story suggestions and ideas for storys and maps. it might be better off just writing in the forum and saying if you want help making up a story for a campaing then pm me rather than make a whole new section. :roll: :wink:

Level 22
I've seen stuff like that one other sites, mainly just a seperate forum areas (like maps, skins, stories, ect) and no one ever really took it seriously. Most of the time it was chain-letter-like stories where one person would post, then the next poster would add somthing and so on. When you got good writiers mixing in with immature young ones, you get a chaotic mess that's not worth wading through.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.