• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stop warstomp denting the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
How do u stop war stomp denting the ground? I have tried deleting the art animations, and cast animations etc and no joy.
Also the same for inner fire I cant get it to stop placing a animation above caster.

Level 4
I don't think you can stop warstomp from denting the ground. However, it is a very easy spell to trigger, just use a pick every unit action within 350 range or so and stun/damage every unit in the unit group. You can add the special effect through triggers as well.

To remove the inner fire art, find the Inner Fire buff and remove the art from that, rather than trying to remove it from the spell.

Level 35
I think the neutral hostile war stomp have a deformation field in object editor.

He is 100% correct. If you are looking for a Warstomp that's a hero ability, you'll just have to change that one around, keeping in mind that the main changes are the number of levels, the tooltips for learning and indicating what level it's on and the icon for learning along with its placement. Oh, and as for the deformation field, set it to 0 and it should be right as rain. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.