• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stone Walls

Simple edit to the Stone Walls.

====================================================
Added Cameras (Default View. I know, I'm lazy)
Added Dalaran, Sunken, Felwood, and Northrend Walls
Edited City, Mithril, and Iron Walls
====================================================
Contents

Altar Wall (Model)

City Wall (Model)

Dalaran Wall (Model)

Felwood Wall (Model)

Fort Wall (Model)

Fortified Steel Wall (Model)

Iron Wall (Model)

Mithril Wall (Model)

Mithril Wall 2 (Model)

Northrend Wall (Model)

Outland Wall (Model)

Rock Wall (Model)

Steel Wall (Model)

Sunken Wall (Model)

Wood Wall (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
It's overall a nice pack. They all work well in-game, and most of them look good. Outland and Wooden walls are really great. Most of the others are okay. And some didn't turn out so well. You could maybe rework those, which are the City Wall (The...
Level 7
May i sugest you dividing the wall into a wall and the wall end? Like into 2 separated models instead of conected one. I love your walls, these simply edit are amazing but i use the wall in combination to other doodads and its ends make these models unavailable for me. :((

It's overall a nice pack. They all work well in-game, and most of them look good.

Outland and Wooden walls are really great. Most of the others are okay. And some didn't turn out so well. You could maybe rework those, which are the City Wall (The pillar has undefined contours), the Iron Wall (just a bit weird), the Mithril (Really blurry and undefined) and the Rock Wall (Which lacks contours, maybe going for a more cartoonish rock).

Approved for usefulness and variety, with suggestions for improvement.

Reactions: ILH

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 25
It's overall a nice pack. They all work well in-game, and most of them look good.

Outland and Wooden walls are really great. Most of the others are okay. And some didn't turn out so well. You could maybe rework those, which are the City Wall (The pillar has undefined contours), the Iron Wall (just a bit weird), the Mithril (Really blurry and undefined) and the Rock Wall (Which lacks contours, maybe going for a more cartoonish rock).

Approved for usefulness and variety, with suggestions for improvement.
Changes done :)
Except for the Rock Wall, idk what to do about it

Level 3
these model are awesome but for some reason when using them there are no vertical and diagonal variants! (O_O)
i only see horizontal versions (Y_Y)

Level 1
Hi, i getting some problem on using the skin on the wall destructibles? Always a green cube. Already tried the ''how to import'' but no use at all, any help?