• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stone Form Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm requesting someone to create a stone form of the model. Like the model just stands still and is just stoned like a statue.

Model attached to the post and rep and credits to the helper.

Attachments

• HelmLeatherPVPAlliance.blp
    14.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Proudmoore2.blp
    80.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Shoulder_Plate_PVPAlliance_A_01GoldEagle3.blp
    23.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Sword_2H_Ashbringer.blp
    18.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DemonDestructor.mdx
    282.5 KB · Views: 101
Is this on the order of what you were thinking for a stone form?

The stoneform textures might be a little large in file size, if you care about that.
You could compress them some more if you wanted to.

Attachments

• Proudmoore2.blp
    80.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Proudmoore2Statue.blp
    99.1 KB · Views: 49
  • HelmLeatherPVPAllianceStatue.blp
    24.7 KB · Views: 51
  • HelmLeatherPVPAlliance.blp
    14.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DemonDestructorStoneshift.mdx
    317 KB · Views: 48
  • Shoulder_Plate_PVPAlliance_A_01GoldEagle3.blp
    23.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Shoulder_Plate_PVPAlliance_A_01GoldEagle3Statue.blp
    31.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Sword_2H_AshbringerStatue.blp
    30.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Sword_2H_Ashbringer.blp
    18.7 KB · Views: 49
Sorry about the cloud -- I intended it to be only for the "Morph" and "Morph alternate" animations. I used some software that I've been working on to import it into the model, and apparently it got some display information out of order. The cloud didn't appear in game but did appear in viewers I tested, but either way it should be fixed in the new version.

Speaking of which, I also did add the "Morph" animations in which he raises his sword, has some spinny white glows that only appear in game, and the Gargoyle's stone form spell effect art to make it look splashy. I also put a stone form sound effect in the model file for the morph animation.

Edit: In case you didn't want even as little as the red player-color hero-glow during the Stone Form, I've attached a second version where the glow shuts off in his alternate animation. However, the glow shutting off is not visible in viewer programs I tested, only in the actual Warcraft game editor.

Attachments

• DemonDestructorUpdate.mdx
    317.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DemonDestructorNoStoneGlow.mdx
    317.5 KB · Views: 42
In the "NoStoneGlow" version above, the hero glow was removed in the Stone Form animations.

But, if this suits you better, here's a version that Magos's Viewer will display properly as having no hero glow in alternate form ( Magos's Viewer isn't always right in comparison to the actual game )

Attachments

• DemonDestructorViewerVers.mdx
    317.5 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.