• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Stolen Icons - List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
This thread is made for a single purpose: Notify me of any stolen icons. As far as you know, it is highly impossible for me to notice each and every icon, know from where it was stolen. That would be absurd! I would need to know every art on this planet. And even though I can actually SEE stolen icons (yes, they are pretty obvious), I am afraid I cannot prove it so easily.

So, I am beginning an icon purge, to delete all stolen icons. Write me here a list of stolen icons, and help the purging of the bad icons. Let only quality icons remain.

How to write the list? Simple, if you notice few icons, from different arts/games, just post the link, followed by the name of the game (if it is an art, I will need a link). If there are multiple icons from the same game, mention the game, followed by the links of the icons.

~Daelin

Level 8
Fault Icons ...

Hi Daelin,
good idea of creating this threat :D

So, I am beginning an icon purge, to delete all stolen icons. Write me here a list of stolen icons, and help the purging of the bad icons. Let only quality icons remain.

So I start to list some Icons:
[Some of them are already deleted or fixed ...]
1. --> everthing wrong :evil: (take a look on commemts; and spaming)
-

2.specialy want to show you the "damn", sorry for language, of a submitter: mucfuc2002
-
-

3.Some Icons where DISBTN is missing :
-
-
-
-
-

4.Icons which DISBTN has border ...
-
-
-
-
-

5.Where is BTN + DISBTN ?
-
-
-
-

6.Stolen Icons:
-
-
-

Hope could help :wink:

I´m going to have a special look to the upcoming Icons, to find the Icons breaking the rules ...

Not Accepted

These following types of icons are not allowed.
Icons that dont have a DISBTN(disabled version)
Copy and Paste from cartoons or movies
Copy and Paste from real life pictures
Crappy paint attempts
Icons without the metal border
Poorly shaded icons
Really stupid icons
Poorly recolored
Already existent WAR3 icons
Must have an correct looking DISBTN
No ingame screenshots
CnP's must be really good looking

THIS IS MY LAST UPDATE ... I´ll submit a new message when I get more wrong stuff ...Daelin, can you private message me, after checking this ...

OgeRfaCes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why why why...

Hmmm...are you not accepting pms anymore? Ok. I have a few that Are rule-breakers:

Incorrect boder:

(The funny thing about this on is that you gave it a DC. Look at the top of the icon to see the flaw.:wink: )

To lazy to list the rest...

No proper disbtn:

No border:

(a long forgotten icon...)

Useless in every way:

(One of OgErFaCeS oddly...)

Note: some of them might already be deleted...just click on the URLs and see plz
HAVE FUN WITH THE IMPROPER DISBTN HUNT!!! :wink: [/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
Matt540 said:
I fear OgErFaCeS has betrayed us...

Why you... OGRE, you fooled me for good! I noticed a lot of your icons and some of them looked pretty suspicious, especially since you started posting recolors but I trusted you. Your help is indeed very good but that does not make you immune to rulebreaking.

One more stealing and I'll take care of you myself.

Matt, many thanxes for telling me this. You were really helpful!

~Daelin

Level 3
Ummm...I would try and aid this cause if i could actually load the icons page for wc3search...but i just get the redirect page evry time i try to...:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.