• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stealers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Boom_Heffer said:
Wcwarehouse have stolen tons of skins & models of ours.. it is not fair.. theyre stealing every single thing they like about us.. thats not alot it seems.. >.> but ill show you'z!! http://wcwarehouse.samods.org/skins.php?page=undead6

have u ever thought that other authors ,in this case EvilYardGnome, could have sent their work to other sites too? btw, on this site, there are a lot of ressources, which are taken from wcwarehouse, without the author's permission. ask Mock1, if u don't believe it

Level 25
Yes. Heaps of models from WC3W have been uploaded here, however I deleted them/threatend stealer with banniation from site.

rtm2, for instance, uploaded Xaran's Gnomish Submarine, then had the insolence to say he was Tufy (Who, humerously enough, was on holiday at the time of message). His reward? One huge as flame from me

Level 8
i wouldn't be too botherd if they took my skin from this site and put it on there other as long as they kept my name as the author of the skin. if they didn't then there would be big trouble.

as anything i do is copyrighted.

copyright is a funny thing, you would think hmmm how can he copyright what was blizzards stuff anyway. i dont, i copyright only a few things esp ones i feel i've fully created myself. a skin thats been total rearanged to the point it cant be classified as blizzards or a artpicture that isn't blizzards but my own. its very complex. if warehouse is indeed taking peoples skins from this site puting on there own and not giving credit to the author they should be banned.

Level 8
Sopho said:
Well um the authors submit their stuff and wcwarehouse steals nothing
----------------------------------------

i'm just going on what people were saying in this forum topic, as i said, i'm not totaly botherd if i do see someone using my skin, i know its mine so i just take it as a compliment. :wink:

Level 3
Boom_Heffer said:
Wcwarehouse have stolen tons of skins & models of ours.. it is not fair.. theyre stealing every single thing they like about us.. thats not alot it seems.. >.> but ill show you'z!! http://wcwarehouse.samods.org/skins.php?page=undead6
hah are you kidding me my site came before this and a lot of files were stolen off mine. I haven't taken a single file from this site. EvilYardGnome sent them to me do you want to see the e-mail?

You think it isnt fair right well thats how I felt about wc3search taking my site's content. I wouldn't take anything off this site unless I was using for my own stuff. People are free to submit things where ever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.