• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Stats System [1.05b]

Reactions: Almia
What does this system do?

When a hero up a level , he is take 5(configurable) points. If he click on a book, one point is lost and he take a selected attribute.
Those system fully MPI.

To import this system you should:

1)Copy unit from object editor.
2)Create a region in you map(like in test map)
3) Copy all triggers
4) Configurate "Stats INI" trigger
5)Look on the "Example" trigger and copy part of them to your trigger of creation a hero.
6) Give credits, if you want.

Changelog:
1.00 - Improved some comments and make configurations more easy to use, now you can just put 2 lines after creation a hero instead of large block of code.
1.00 - 1.03E - improving some trigger things
1.04 - there are no repeating things in a triggers(like Triggering unit etc.)
Added "Dead stats" so player can learn stats for his hero, while hero is dead.
Improved some documentation and configurations.
1.05 - Now i`m using GetLocalPlayer() function; system contains about 12 floating texts only.
1.05b - SFX now are creating on a books. Fixed crash. English name of a "books". Fixed indexing bug. Updated a screen-shot.

Keywords:
System , Stats , Strength , Agility , intelligence , click , button, book, local, player
Contents

Stats system 1.05b (Map)

Reviews
Stats System v1.04 | Reviewed by Maker | 24th May 2013 Approved The system works and doesn't leak The system is only MPI, not MUI You create a lot of floating texts, there can only be 100 in a map GetLocalPlayer...
Level 8
System was updated to version 1.05. I recommend to use this version because of it contains less of floating texts. I did it because old versions of SS contained about 3 + ( 3 + 3 + 3) * Number Of players. Sure that it was sad.

Last edited: