• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

stats steal-is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i am wondering...is it possible to make a hero ability that reduce a stat from the target and add it to the caster (stats like mana, life, armor, regeneration speed, attack speed, movement speed. range and all that stuff)

if it is possible can you tell me how? (i will like a dummyspell use so i can give some stuff like that to the same hero-if cant do any way will be good...)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
For life you have Life Drain and for mana you have Mana Siphon. I don't think there's a way to absorb armor. And it would be too imba anyway don't you think? For stealing attack rate/movement speed, you can just use a positive bloodlust to cast on your hero and a negative bloodlust to cast on the enemy. Same for life regeneration but this time using Inner Fire. I don't think range is possible either. Maybe if you use upgrades... but i'm not sure.

-Rui

Level 9
i got WEU but i am not sure how to make this stuff...
and i ment these things to be perement stackable things...(think how cool a hero with these kind of spells will be in hero arenas! he is getting strong not by killing-but by stealing power from the enemy!)
anyone knows HOW to do this?

Level 7
boomwolf said:
i got WEU but i am not sure how to make this stuff...
and i ment these things to be perement stackable things...(think how cool a hero with these kind of spells will be in hero arenas! he is getting strong not by killing-but by stealing power from the enemy!)
anyone knows HOW to do this?

Bonus Mod It is the script that WEU uses, you can just call it using Jass, there is instructions on the script itself.

My opinion is that such a spell would totally destroy the balance of your arena, if it's balanced.

Level 9
the point is-the steal is extreamly low-and if he dint steal in max level (25-short arena) he will be strong like anyone else was at level 5...

Status
Not open for further replies.