• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Static IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Now i know what mus i do to can host.
Me need to set a STATIC IP.
But...
OK i open START/RUN/CMD/IPCONFIG and
Ip adress - 10.0.0.1
Mask - 255.255.255.0
Defeault gateway - 10.0.0.138
I think thats not good.
My modem is ZyXEL prestige 600 Series.
I type to the Browser 10.0.0.138 and i go to a site there is
Your IP adress is...
I give in the browser Wizzard Setup and i click next and i chose STATIC IP.
I write the IP from the adrese with the YOUR IP ADRESS IS...
And in LAN IP ADRESS same.
And there is too Defeault Gateway , but i dont know where can i find my defeault gateway. Then i go to Network Conections and click right on ZyXEL and give properties then TPC/IP and CLICK PROPERITES there is a table , i type to IP adres the adres and by defeault gateway the same. And it write the IP adres is soon ussing. OK i type to IP ADRESS 10.0.0.1 and the default gateway is the IP from the YOUR IP is... and it work , not SOON USED , but i cant host. Why ? Where can i find the gateway ?
Please help , i want so much host.

Level 34
Hey people how about a little suggestion: Post some screenshots. Simple, because I never get those manuals about blah blah this and blah connect that. Post your screen and we will config it ok? ^^

Level 15
Just use the DMZ feature of your router's firewall temporarily whenever you want to host. It's probably the easiest way to do things, especially if you find the router's control panel to be confusing. However, never leave your computer in the DMZ when you are not hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.