• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Starting Some attachment Modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello! I'm currently very interested in making attachments such as weapons and armour. I tried to upload some on here but the mods thought they were too simple.
Here's what I've done so far:
attachment.php

It's a scratch made axe on 3kbs that uses the texture ''Bandit.blp''
attachment.php

A Edited Footman helmet with a blue glow on the eyes, 5kbs. Uses the Textures ''Cloudsingle.blp'' and ''UI\Glues\Singleplayer\Humancampaign3d\HumancampaignlHelmet.blp

Tell me what you think :)

I know these are really simple and probably not hive material. But you've got start somewhere, and my somewhere is here ^^

Attachments

• Axe.JPG
    Axe.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Helmet.JPG
    Helmet.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.