• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Certain Models Crash Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I recently learned the basics of modelings and I'm having some issues combining and editing wc3 raw files and some imported files.

Some raw wc3 models that I trimmed down, which compose of just a head or a body, have left over geo data appearing as a weird shape between the legs going down to the point of origin. And when I import and load in the object editor these models made the editor crash. Whats causing the crash- the left over geo data?

Bandit Footman model requires bandit.blp? I took it off and changed the pathing requirements to standard Textures\bandit.blp in the wc3 archieve and then the model becomes headless. Not sure how to fix that..
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...tman-267282/?prev=status=r&u=Adrian%20Pinagel

Female Elf Enforcer edited model to include sword instead of axe... There's no left over geo data here and it looks fine in the editor.. not sure what the problem is but it's also making the game crash upon loading in the object editor... Whats causing this simple geoset edit to make the editor crash?

Not all files are uploaded because they're not done yet or I don't have permission to edit and upload yet. Would screenshots be better to help fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.