• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Starting Location Problem/Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, in this map I'm making, I have Player 1(Red and also Orcs) set on the north side of the map and Player 2(Blue and also Humans) set on the south side of the map. It's a map strictly intended for humans vs orcs. After I finished everything in it, I put it in my WoW directory, booted up TFT, and selected my team. I set my color to blue and to human and set the computer to red and orcs. The map loaded and instead of spawning on the south side, I spawned where the orcs were supposed to spawn, only their starting zone had been changed to my own. They had spawned where I was originally supposed to spawn. I've searched the forums for anything relative to my current situation, but I haven't found anything relative. I also have "Fixed Start Location" set for both red and blue players, so I don't know what the problem is. I've searched YouTube and browsed pages on the Internet, but no such luck. I'm hoping that someone here has a solution to my problem, because this is the second map I've made where it's doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.