• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Start Game Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everyone! I have my Map that I work with, but I allways face such a problem that people disconnect from the game when I start it (after loading screen) and then they write to me:"why did I disconnect?"
I notised that if player played something before my map (warlock TD, Footman's, e.t.c) he will have disconnect with a big chance... But if he restart WC for me - he will not disconnect...
Can enyone tell me what's the problem and how to solve it??? Why nobody disconnect in d.o.t.a. for example?((
:ogre_rage:

Level 25
Level 11
I might be wrong but I remember I guy at battle.net a long time ago told me there is a bug in battle.net that after playing certain very customized maps and then launching another similar (but not same) map it will cause a disconnect.
It was solved by relogging before hosting the new map. So it might not be the map at all.

Level 10
I might be wrong but I remember I guy at battle.net a long time ago told me there is a bug in battle.net that after playing certain very customized maps and then launching another similar (but not same) map it will cause a disconnect.
It was solved by relogging before hosting the new map. So it might not be the map at all.

You wanna say that I can't do anything with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.