• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Really Big Problem (Disconnect Crush)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi there, i got really big problem. When i start to play it with players:
Starting 5...
Starting 4...
Starting 3...
Starting 2...
Starting 1...
Map Initializes.
I pick a hero, and then everybody get Disconnect! Why? I attach a map.

Attachments

• Nightmare Arena 0.00.w3x
    31.3 KB · Views: 55
I'm not entirely sure, but I can see that you reference BuyingUnit after removing the unit. Removing the unit prevents you from accessing that unit later (unlike killing a unit). This can normally run into some errors with things not happening, though I've never seen it cause disconnections (well I never really run into this problem anyways) but thats likely the culpret. Just move the remove unit function to the bottum of the trigger and it will most likely work fine

Well it's not that its crashing, its that its disconnecting (two separate things, you'd have to test it online for everyone to disconnect)

Your going to want to increase the max stock if theres only 1 hero to chose from

and your going to want to remove the "This Map is fun" from the loading screen, it simply looks, how shall I put this, like your map really isn't that fun but you still want to get them to play it, the map should speak for itself

Level 7
1st off - you double posted

2nd - did you try moving the remove unit to the bottum of the trigger or even just killing the unit instead of removing it?

3rd - NewGen shouldn't effect a gui problem like that

It not helps ;(
I attack my map & Replay. The tester whispered me with /w i got disconected ;(

Open my map in WE and check. Please.

Attachments

• Nightmare Arena 0.01.w3x
    31.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Disconnect.w3g
    3.9 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.