• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft 2 v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
This is the new version of Starcraft 2 mawith new upgrades and new units.The units are Colosus,Roach and more.

Keywords:
Star,Starcraft,Mar Sara,alliens
Contents

Starcraft 2 v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
17:08, 16th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
*Dugs into his own head out of stress*

Looks like Ralle needs to upsize the Rules button ten times the current size.
Flat out rejection from most critique. Not to mention 15 MBs wasted for Models (Un-wise).

If you think "omg dis mad maniac just rejekt mai map witot palyin it", read the Map Submission Rules before you do so.

Level 1
Why doesn't anyone mention the extremely poor Description ?
Suggested Players: Starcraft 2 Map
- Excuse me ?
And I could go on...

- Rating : 1/5 (For not meeting most of the Hive's rules)
- Voting for : Rejection!

Edit : Below -
The description is poor and the Suggested Players are a bit...messed up? o_o
~ I could have sworn I said the same thing 5 seconds ago... Also : Map Reported.

Level 3
Well if he really filled it with all the models up to 15 MB. Them I'm betting mah ass he doesn't want it to go online :O

Level 35
Doesn't even work for 1.24 (as I have version 1.24, and it doesn't work)
Surprisingly enough, I actually dled this map despite knowing it was going to be an absolute piece of crap.

Seriously, what is with the noobfest on the maps section lately? It just seems that everyone around the world who slaps a shitload of imports into a map and wanks around a little bit over the Object Editor's layout is submitting there 'masterpiece'.

The description here is lacking. Although I'm glad to know that this Starcraft 2 map includes what could possibly be Starcraft 2 units. That's a plus.
But wait, what do I see? This is the 'new version'? If you took over 30 MB from the hive, I am going to [Censored out by Ralle]

The type is Miscellaneous/Other? Well, I'm glad you cleared that up. I was under the obviously false impression that Starcraft 2 was an RTS. Thank god you came and informed me of my highly embarassing error in judgement. If there's anything I can do for, I would be more than happy to do it for you, primarily because I'd be doing it for one of the most revolutionary minds of the century. Your mind is so fantastic, I want to have your babies.

However, this revolutionary information is nothing in comparison to the Suggested Players being 'Starcraft 2 Map'. I don't know how risky it is for you to submit information like this to the public, but I am glad that you did, as it opened my eyes like you wouldn't believe. Once again, I am willing to have your babies.

Level 35
Version 1.21 sounds like the version that everyone updated to get away from. Update yo mothafuckin' Warcraft, foo'.

Help... with... *snigger*...
Okay, here's the deal. This map is, to put it lightly, a piece of crap. It is 15.14 MB large and you apparantly do not have all the models you need? ON TOP OF WHICH, no one who actually updates their Warcraft 3 is able to play the map. As for the description, we have no idea what you intended for this map or what it includes.

Okay, that last part was way out of line. I am very sorry, as I am grateful that you mentioned that Roaches and Collosi are in the map. And there's... more, you say? Sounds promising. Can't wait to check it out =D

NOTE: Before you reply, look up the meaning of 'sarcasm'. It will help you in your conquest of noob-dom ;)

Level 35
kris4o said:
dead-man-walking, I am surry, but I forgit how to click a button, what is it agin?

Aww, it's simple. You hover your mouse icon over the underlined text saying 'Rules', then you put pressure on the top left hand side of the mouse and release when you see the text change colour. This should take you to a page stating the rules.

If you want to learn to read, however, you'll have to visit a different tutorial. I only specialize in button clicking, sorry.

Level 14
looks like you have hacked it.
map script (all what he or someone else have done)
JASS:
//*********************************************************************************************
//*
//*  Handle Variables
//*
//*********************************************************************************************

//=============================================================================================
//  Return Bug Exploiters
//=============================================================================================
function HandleVars_GetInt takes handle h returns integer
    return h
    return 0
endfunction

function LocalVars takes nothing returns gamecache
    return InitGameCache("jasslocalvars.w3v")
endfunction

function SetHandleHandle takes handle subject, string name, handle value returns nothing
    if value==null then
        call FlushStoredInteger(LocalVars(),I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)),name)
    else
        call StoreInteger(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name, HandleVars_GetInt(value) )
    endif
endfunction

function SetHandleInt takes handle subject, string name, integer value returns nothing
    if value==0 then
        call FlushStoredInteger(LocalVars(),I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)),name)
    else
        call StoreInteger(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name, value)
    endif
endfunction

function SetHandleReal takes handle subject, string name, real value returns nothing
    if value==0 then
        call FlushStoredReal(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name)
    else
        call StoreReal(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name, value)
    endif
endfunction

function GetHandleHandle takes handle subject, string name returns handle
    return GetStoredInteger(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name)
    return null
endfunction

function GetHandleInt takes handle subject, string name returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name)
endfunction

function GetHandleReal takes handle subject, string name returns real
    return GetStoredReal(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)), name)
endfunction

function FlushHandleLocals takes handle subject returns nothing
    call FlushStoredMission(LocalVars(), I2S(HandleVars_GetInt(subject)) )
endfunction

function PylonCondition takes nothing returns boolean
    return ( GetUnitTypeId(GetFilterUnit()) == 'hhou' )
endfunction

//##Start##
//==================================================================================================
function PoolClass takes nothing returns gamecache
    return InitGameCache( "pool.vx")
endfunction

//===================================================================================
function PoolGetItem takes integer poolid, integer itemn returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), I2S(itemn))
endfunction

//===================================================================================
function CountItemsInPool takes integer poolid returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), "n")
endfunction

function GetEnumPoolItem takes nothing returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), "Class", "Enum")    
endfunction

function ForPool takes integer poolid, code callback returns nothing
 local trigger t=CreateTrigger()
 local integer a=1
 local integer n=CountItemsInPool( poolid)
 local gamecache pc=PoolClass()
    call TriggerAddAction( t, callback)
    call TriggerWaitOnSleeps( t, true)
    loop
        exitwhen a>n
        call StoreInteger( pc, "Class", "Enum", PoolGetItem( poolid, a))
        call TriggerExecute(t)
        set a=a+1
    endloop
    call FlushStoredInteger( pc, "Class", "Enum")
 call DestroyTrigger( t)
 set t=null
 set pc=null
endfunction

// Uses a the function's name instead of a code argumment, it is better than ForPool
// because ForPool Creates Triggers to run the callback
//
function ForPool2 takes integer poolid, string callbackfuncname returns nothing
 local integer a=1
 local integer n=CountItemsInPool( poolid)
    loop
        exitwhen a>n
        call StoreInteger( pc, "Class", "Enum", PoolGetItem( poolid, a))
        call ExecuteFunc(callbackfuncname)
        set a=a+1
    endloop
 set pc=null
endfunction

function GetFirstOfPool takes integer poolid returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), "1")
endfunction

function PoolPickRandomItem takes integer poolid returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), I2S( GetRandomInt(  1, GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), "n" ) ) ))
endfunction

function GetItemPositionInPool takes integer poolid, integer it returns integer
    return GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), "i"+I2S(it))
endfunction

function IsItemInPool takes integer poolid, integer it returns boolean
    return GetItemPositionInPool( poolid, it) != 0
endfunction

function PoolAddItem takes integer poolid, integer value returns nothing
 local integer n
    if not IsItemInPool( poolid, value) then
        set n=GetStoredInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), "n") + 1
        call StoreInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), "n", n)
        call StoreInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), I2S(n), value)
        call StoreInteger( pc, I2S(poolid) , "i"+I2S(value), n )
    endif
 set pc=null
endfunction

function PoolRemoveItem takes integer poolid, integer value returns nothing
 local integer p=GetItemPositionInPool( poolid, value)
 local integer n=GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid), "n")
    if p!=0 then
        call FlushStoredInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), I2S(p))
        call FlushStoredInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), "i"+I2S(value))
        if n > p then
            call StoreInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), I2S(p), GetStoredInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), I2S(n)))
            call StoreInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), "i"+I2S( GetStoredInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), I2S(n))), p)
            call FlushStoredInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), I2S(n))
        endif
        call StoreInteger( pc, I2S(poolid), "n", n - 1)
    endif
 set pc=null
endfunction

function PoolAddPool takes integer sourcepoolid, integer destpoolid returns nothing
 local integer a=1
 local integer n=CountItemsInPool( sourcepoolid)
    loop
        exitwhen a>n
        call PoolAddItem( destpoolid, PoolGetItem( sourcepoolid, a))
        set a=a+1
    endloop
endfunction

function PoolRemovePool takes integer sourcepoolid, integer destpoolid returns nothing
 local integer a=1
 local integer n=CountItemsInPool( sourcepoolid)
    loop
        exitwhen a>n
        call PoolRemoveItem( destpoolid, PoolGetItem( sourcepoolid, a))
        set a=a+1
    endloop
endfunction

function DestroyPool takes integer poolid returns nothing
    call FlushStoredMission( PoolClass(), I2S(poolid))
endfunction

function CreatePool takes nothing returns integer
 local integer N=GetStoredInteger( PoolClass(), "Class", "N") + 1
    call StoreInteger( PoolClass(), "Class", "N", N)
 return N
endfunction

// Converts a tokenized string into a pool,
//  Example: S2Pool( "1;2;3;4") will return a pool that has 1,2,3 and 4 inside
function S2Pool takes string s returns integer
 local integer spool= CreatePool()
 local string current=""
 local integer i=0
    set s=s+";"
    loop
        exitwhen SubString(s, i, i+1) == "" or SubString(s, i, i+1) == null
        if SubString(s, i, i+1) == ";" then
            call PoolAddItem( spool, S2I(current))
            set current=""
        else
            set current=current+SubString(s, i, i+1)
        endif
        set i=i+1
    endloop
 return spool
endfunction

//##End##