• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

STAR WARS campaign (3 maps done so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am developing a Star Wars campaign centered around 3,000 years before the time of Darth Vader in an era known as the Mandalorian Wars. Currently I have two full missions and one 5-6 minute cinematic completed (well almost) out of around 10-11 planned missions and 3-4 cinematics. The full details about the project can be found here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/campaign-star-wars-mandalorian-wars-134473/ .

What I am looking for is EXPERIENCED mappers preferably 15 years old or older who have a strong knowledge of Star Wars. I will be available nearly 24/7 to answer questions, however i have written out the extent of EACH mission and how it is to be created. The tough part is actually assembling the mission, and putting it in a refreshing fashion. Anyone interested in participating in what i think is a high-potential high-quality Star Wars game can message me here on the site or through my email (which i check frequently) at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.