• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Star Wars Battlefront DOTA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first map I've posted so I hope you enjoy it.
I fixed most of the little things that would get on peoples nerves.
Contents

Star Wars Battlefront DOTA (Map)

Reviews
wyrmlord: Ignored, if you wish for the map to be moved out of this state, please send me a pm. Comments: -Doesn't look like much time was spent on it -Some abilities were pointless, thorns aura where nearly everything is ranged?! -Heros being...

M

wyrmlord: Ignored, if you wish for the map to be moved out of this state, please send me a pm. Comments:
-Doesn't look like much time was spent on it
-Some abilities were pointless, thorns aura where nearly everything is ranged?!
-Heros being picked attack enemies before they're picked?!
-I can't stress enough that this greatly lacks in polish

Level 7
Quite a noob map... some heroes have a level 6 move, some don't, it just shows laziness and lack of ability to put out a well made map. Also DotA is an AoS not vice versa, it should be Starwars meets aos in this 4x4 game. Also this game is way imbalanced and there an ALOT better starwars aos out there right now. Rating: 2/10 (the twos for making the map). Not to mention you can tell you edited the first starwwars AoS as the map is the exact same, but worse gameplay and balancement. Dude don't submit again till you know how to make btter maps.