• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Standard Melee] Need help with balancing an item for UD shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi,

I made the following item today and wanted to ask people if they think it is a viable alternative for Ritual Dagger, a WC3 Reforged item.

Ritual Stone, purchasable from Tomb of Relics, no tech tree requirements:

Provides 1& health regen to the all units owned by the owner of the stone (500.00 AoE,acording to OE) at all times. Both this stone and 1 undead unit of your choice can be sacrificied so that the hero holding this stone can regain both health and mana equal to half of the unit's total HP. (example: using this item on a ghoul with a 150 HP will give the hero 75 HP and MP.). This item has 2 charges.

This is for a 2v2 / FFA map, however, I will probably add it to future standard melee maps, which may be both 3v3 and 4v4's.

The spells from OE used to make this item are Healing Ward Aura, set to heal only player units (which I assume means any unit you own) and Death Pact (item, various values edited to allow for both hp and mp gain).

Edit: Link for Ritual Dagger added so that people can compare my item with the Blizz 1.
Ritual Dagger - Liquipedia Warcraft Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.