• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stampede Survival 3.1c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello everyone!
My name is Ricardo, and this is the first time I posted something in Hiveworkshop. Always followed, as did download and everything, but did not account for opine nen post anything. So how was developing a map for fun, I wanted to use the Hiveworkshop aid as a tool for dissemination.
The map I'm posting now is Stampede Survival 3.1c.
All previous versions were posted on Epicwar, but always have some bug or something wrong to be corrected.
I believe that this is the most stable version of the map so far.
I rely on the suggestions and criticisms of you to be able to improve in any way possible.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Stampede Survival 3.1c
Credits:
The credits at the time go to my friends who gave tips to be added to the map, the hiveworkshop by various types of tools that I downloaded and space to be able to upload here, and also for Epicwar that was the site that I fired the versions earlier.
Notes:
- My language is not English, and my English is not perfect, so I'm using machine translation for this post.

- The map itself was created by Everstill-Ghost, who is a friend of mine, he handed me the map to edit and add several other things.

Last version released by Everstill-Ghost: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/109630/
Version released by me first time (RcrdO): http://www.epicwar.com/maps/115132/
Latest (stable so far) is as follows:

Keywords:
stampede, survival, heros, arena, fast, game, fun.
Contents

Stampede Survival 3.1c (Map)

Reviews
11:31, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected