• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Wars 3.1c

Reactions: eXcoScaRp
Bleach Wars is an AoS between the Shinigami Forces and the Hollows of Hueco Mundo. There are 39 Heroes from the anime to choose from, each with vJASS triggered spells and most with custom models. Most Heroes have a special type of Ultimate (Ban Kai) which grants them new abilities for 90/120s. Each time they use these abilities, it consumes time from Ban Kai. However, when killing creeps or Heroes, time is restored. This makes it easier to distinguish better players as this system allows them to go on a killing spree. Each Hero has the Evasive Skills item that allows them to be immune to damage for 1.5s, with a 20s cd. This makes Bleach Wars a game of reflex, timing, skill and experience.

---====v3.1c Changelog====---

General Changes
-Fixed -random and -rp
-Creeps now take -25% damage from Spells
-Fountain mana regen rate per second increased 14>25
-The first structures in each lane have 250 less health
-Last defense structures have +15 attack damage
-Income is now double
-Creeps and neutral creeps give about +10% bounty
-Ranged creeps take +20% damage from Siege attacks
-Reduced creep model sizes by about 15%

Items
-Sky King Agi bonus increased +15 > +16
-Raikoho Int bonus increased +15 > +16
-Soukyoku Str bonus increased +15 > +16
-Tenshintai now properly displays effects

Heroes
-Reduced mana cost for many spells
-Increased cast range of many single target spells
-Reduced the cooldown of all buff-type spells with 25s cd > 20s cd

[Yamamoto]
Ignite has new spell visual
Quick Draw damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 110/160/210/260/310
Number One: Nadegiri damage reduced 340 > 320
[Renji]
Explosive Hadou has new spell visual
Shi Kai: Higa Zekko damage reduced 180/245/310/375/440 > 150/210/270/330/390
Hikotsu Taiho damage reduced 360/440 > 300/360
[Aizen]
Hadou: Kurohitsugi has new spell visual
Hollowification (default skill) replaced with Confusion

Confusion
-Swaps positions with the target unit

[Inoue]
Cutting Shield of the Heavenly One damage reduced 75/90/105/120/135 > 65/80/95/110/125
[Ishida]
Seele Schneider damage reduced 150/210/270/330/390 > 120/180/240/300/360
[Komamura]
Fissure speed increased by +15%
[Byakuya]
Hadou: White Lightning damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 110/160/210/260/310
Senka damage reduced 50/80/110/140/170 > 50/75/100/125/150
Hakuteiken damage reduced 550>500
[Ichigo]
Shi Kai: Getsuga damage reduced 120/170/220/270/320 > 100/150/200/250/300
[Mayuri]
Hellbomb has new spell visual
Shi Kai: Beast Killer poison damage per sec reduced 10/15/20/25/30 > 8/11/14/17/20
Poison Breath damage per sec reduced 17/25 > 13/20
[Ryo]
Snake Animation proc chance reduced by 5% for all levels
Growth Frenzy snakes now take 2 hits to kill
Serpent Curse has new spell visual
[Chad]
El Directo damage reduced 100/150/200/250/300 > 80/130/180/230/280
El Directo stun duration increased 1.5>1.75
La Muerte stun duration increased 1.5/2.5 > 1.75/2.75
[Yoruichi]
Rapidfire deals double the hits for the same damage
Attack Combination now increased attack speed by +60%/+90%/+120%/+150%/+180% for 6s
[Soi Fon]
Shi Kai: Suzumebachi now deals 100/150 initial damage and 400/550 damage over time
[Tosen]
Shi Kai: Benihiko damage reduced 120/175/230/285/340 > 120/170/220/270/320
Hadou: Haien damage per second reduced 40/60/80/100/120 > 40/55/70/85/100
[Urahara]
Gigai Swap skill replaced with Polymorph (3s duration)
[Yumichika]
Morale Cry (default skill) replaced with Fascination
Lacerate now gives +2 Fascination Counters for 7s
Shi Kai: Fuji Kujaku now gives +1 Fascination Counter/attack while attack for 7s

Fascination
-Consumes Fascination Counters, healing 18x Counters

[Grimmjow]
Reduced Cero damage from 160/225/290/355/420 > 140/200/260/320/380
Reduced Predator health healed per enemy killed from 40>35
Reduced Rupture damage from 120/160/200/240/280 to 80/120/160/200/240
Desgarron damage reduced from 240 per line > 220 per line
Increased Rupture movement reduction by 10% for all levels
Fixed Desgarron bugging up
[Ulquiorra]
Garganta damage decreased 100/150/200/250/300 > 90/135/180/225/270
Hierro bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +4/+8/+12/+16/+20
Release: Murcielago now reduces the base attack speed from 1.9>1.65
Cero Oscuras damage bonus decreased +80 > +60
[Yammy]
Bala stun duration increased 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1 > 0.25/0.5/0.75/1/1.25
[Bounto Twins]
Vitality Transfer cd reduced but heals for less
Doll: Water Beast and Leviathan no longer requires channeling
Summoned units have lower attributes
Doll: Leviathan cd increased from 80>120
Tidal Centre damage reduced 55/70 > 45/63
Replaced Reiatsu Regrowth (default skill) with Channel

Channel
-While channeling at the target summoned unit, it gains +150%/+300% (if both twins channel) As and +10%/+20% ms
-The Summoned unit learns new skills when channeled

[Zommari]
Illusion Strike cd reduced 10>8
[Nnoitra]
Multistrike now deals 55 damage to surrounding enemy units each attack
Multistrike attack speed bonus reduced +110%>+70%
[Hisagi]
Hadou: Tsuzuri Raiden bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +3/+6/+9/+12/+15
Weapon Mastery bonus damage decreased +5/+10/+15/+20/+25 > +4/+8/+12/+16/+20
Replaced Bakudo: Danku (default skill) with Overcharge

Overcharge
-Deals 65 x Tsuzuri Raiden level in a 300 AoE if Hadou: Tsuzuri Raiden is active
[Shinji]
-Fixed model bug
[Hachi]
-Fixed Bakudo: Sajo Sabaku which had no level skip requirement
-Fixed Kigai no Jomon (it is now impossible to escape, even with blink/teleport skills)

Etc Changes
-Added some leaves to the terrain on the Shinigami's side
-Improved tooltips for Damage and Armor Types
-Reduced map size by 48kb (yay :p )
-New Minimap screen and replaced loading screen
...and a lot of other changes

Note: This map works for Wc31.24+ and older versions. I thank KT_Timers for that ;P.

Keywords:
bleachaos
bleach
Bleach
bleachwars
BleachWars
Contents

Bleach Wars 3.1c (Map)

Level 4
And also, how about new items?!? I think you should make a level 3 item shop where you can use some of the items at the secret shops(at the opposite ends of the river) to build crazy strong weapons. I also feel that you dont have much items for intel heroes, only Raigeki, which is kind of like a dagon in dota, and its only a boring nuke with not much strategy involved(no offense) I think you should focus on making new, unique items, that enhance team work strategy or that make a good combo with a hero's existing spell set for the next version

Level 7
And also, how about new items?!? I think you should make a level 3 item shop where you can use some of the items at the secret shops(at the opposite ends of the river) to build crazy strong weapons. I also feel that you dont have much items for intel heroes, only Raigeki, which is kind of like a dagon in dota, and its only a boring nuke with not much strategy involved(no offense) I think you should focus on making new, unique items, that enhance team work strategy or that make a good combo with a hero's existing spell set for the next version

yah i agree to that lack of item combination and i think your brialliant you can help tennyo make new item idea like what you have comment lately..

Level 4
I think since all of your other characters shi kai's and ban kai's names are taken from the Japanese pronounciation, like Hisagi's Kaze Shini, maybe you should change the name of Mayuri's bankai and shikai to there proper japanese pronounciation. Ban Kai: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo, and Shi Kai: Ashisogi Jizo.

Level 4
Item Suggestions to consider for now

As for items, you could take some ideas from Dota items, since they are sucessful and they dont just enhance the hero, but also have a team support aspect to it as well. Like for example, the Sheepstick(guisoo scythe) you could make ur own version of that,you can also make ur own version of the Vanguard.And make your own version of Sange and Yasha, i think that will be a big help to both Strength and Agi heroes alike. Thats all i have to suggest for now, Ill come up with some more original item suggestions for u in the future, tennyo. But i do have one original item suggestion that i think you should put into place for the next version of this.

Item Suggestion:
Name: Flames of Ryujin Jakka(spell activation included)
Effect: Gives bonus armor and an immolation. When activated, it will shoot out flames in a AoE around the caster, the flames will do damage and slow targets down. So its will be kinda like shivas guard in dota, except it will give immolation. I think this will serve as a good team work item and a good combo item for hero
Recipe: Use some of the items at the secret shops to build this item, so it will give incentive to buy those items, cuz none of ur items at the secret shop give way to any build.

So thats the only item i have for suggestions now, but i hope with ur innovative thinking, tennyo, that you can make ur own version of the following items

From Dota:
Sange and Yasha
Guisoo Scythe(sheep stick)- Will b good for intel heroes
Vanguard
Refresher orb-good for intel heroes as well
butterfly
heart of tarrasque-good for str heroes, since you dont have much str hero items either

I hope you agree with me on this, thanks for hearing me out

Level 4
Also for the next version, give Syazel a skin.

I also think Shinji needs a buff in some of moves. Like for example, his fast walk move should be able to do damage more than once if he walks to the same target again, other wise, 180 dmg to a single target he passes by is too little by late game. His stun move can also get a buff in the stun duration/dmg for late game purposes, cuz it gets pretty useless by then. And his hollow mode gives him too much atk dmg and hp, but not enuf other abilities. I think you should change his hollow mask so that it gives him more attack speed and move speed(he desperately needs moves that give him more atk spd) and increases the damage of his Cero by 15%. Nerf the hp and atk dmg gain on the mask too, its way too much (+100 atk dmg and +300 hp is just too much).

Level 4

I think for the new item combinations, they will all be Zanpakutos , like Scroll of Hyourinmaru or Scroll of Zabimaru. That way, I don't have to make up random items that have nothing to do with the show like Raigeki lol. I think I will make the items like Dota items. It's not original, but it's the best way to balance things. However, I'll also make some item combinations with unique abilities, like the one you mentioned.

For Shinji, I had the intention of making him a melee Hero so I don't think that I will increase his Cero damage. I may decide to increase the Reiatsu Control damage slightly. It should only be a chase/getaway skill and when I made the skill, I just gave it some damage so it could be unique and not like the Run skill. Shinji's Knockdown skill has already been improved. I reduced the cooldown from 12s to 6s. Knockdown is just there so you get get an extra attack or two when you're chasing a Hero.

I'll try to find artists for Saji/Szayel and Mayuri.

Level 4
shinji hollow mask

Alright, u do justify the fact that shinji is a melee hero and his current skills are useful for his type, but plz do fix his hollow mask. My biggest concern about it is that giving +60 atk dmg at lvl 1 and +100 atk dmg when its at lvl 2 makes him way too buff. I think you should give him bonus move speed and atk speed instead and nerf that damage. And shinji desperately needs more atk speed, even though he does alot of dmg on his melee, its pretty much rendered ineffective if he cant hit his targets that frequently due to his low atk spd.

Level 4
And i still honestly think you could add a buff to his cero dmg when he has hollow mask on, like +50 dmg and a bigger aoe.

Level 7

I think for the new item combinations, they will all be Zanpakutos , like Scroll of Hyourinmaru or Scroll of Zabimaru. That way, I don't have to make up random items that have nothing to do with the show like Raigeki lol. I think I will make the items like Dota items. It's not original, but it's the best way to balance things. However, I'll also make some item combinations with unique abilities, like the one you mentioned.

For Shinji, I had the intention of making him a melee Hero so I don't think that I will increase his Cero damage. I may decide to increase the Reiatsu Control damage slightly. It should only be a chase/getaway skill and when I made the skill, I just gave it some damage so it could be unique and not like the Run skill. Shinji's Knockdown skill has already been improved. I reduced the cooldown from 12s to 6s. Knockdown is just there so you get get an extra attack or two when you're chasing a Hero.

I'll try to find artists for Saji/Szayel and Mayuri.

with the item i think you can based them from there zanpakto and binding techniques as of the hollows will be based from there charcter/zanpakto name/arrancar sword release form the same w/ shinigames bankai release ..

for hollows example

dark orb level 3 + demon sword level 10 = dark edge sword
effects: gives dark aura w/c gives neg armor + dmg for the hero
+ hero stats
for shinigami like hitsugaya (correct me if im wrong w/ the name)

snow orb or ice orb 3 + zanpakto level 10 = hyonmaru sword
effects: slow ice effect chance to blast aoe...
+ hero stats

i hope you get what the point..

and for scroll i think that be cool for binding art technique item..::ccool:

Level 4
Okay, so for the whole item revamping thing, I had the idea of removing Evasive Skills and Virtues. I think that most Heroes really need those 6 slots as 5 slots makes it really annoying since you have to move items around a lot to get space.

Of course, I'm not removing Evasive skills altogether. Evasive Skills will kind of be an invisible item. By that, I mean, whenever you press F8 or some other hotkey like Esc, your Selected Hero becomes invulnerable for 1.5s with a 20s cooldown.

WC3ScrnShot_090309_142327_01.jpg

When used, the icon will disappear until ready again. Unfortunately, this means you won't be able to know the progress on the cooldown. Also, this means, since it's not really an item, there will no longer be Virtues. Can I get your opinions on this?

Level 2
i actually liked the new ideia but invul for 1.5 sec and with that little cd isnt a little...hmm overpower? people could abuse it too much...i think the cooldown could be longer and dont know if u can do but a message is displayed when its charged..just like the one showing in the image :D

Level 7
Okay, so for the whole item revamping thing, I had the idea of removing Evasive Skills and Virtues. I think that most Heroes really need those 6 slots as 5 slots makes it really annoying since you have to move items around a lot to get space.

Of course, I'm not removing Evasive skills altogether. Evasive Skills will kind of be an invisible item. By that, I mean, whenever you press F8 or some other hotkey like Esc, your Selected Hero becomes invulnerable for 1.5s with a 20s cooldown.

WC3ScrnShot_090309_142327_01.jpg

When used, the icon will disappear until ready again. Unfortunately, this means you won't be able to know the progress on the cooldown. Also, this means, since it's not really an item, there will no longer be Virtues. Can I get your opinions on this?

i guess i like the idea of using it as invi skill make it q hotkey...:thumbs_up:
am can u change hisages ultimate?like using a pudgehook and attaching shuriken model on its tip?

Level 4
Oblivion_DX - 20seconds cooldown isn't short at all considering it only lasts 1.5 seconds. It will be easy to make it so it'll display a message like "Evasive Skills is ready" whenever it's charged. Of course, I should include an option to turn that off if some people find that annoying.

arphax214 - Yeah, I was already considering fixing Hisagi's Ultimate. I'll probably change it so it gives him a ranged attack for x seconds instead of basing it off Locust Swarm. I can make the spinning scythe thrown as a projectile when he attacks, but I don't think I can add a chain since it's not possible in the Warcraft engine to add lightning effects to missile. Also, the hotkey for my suggested Evasive Skills can only be F8 or Esc since it's hardcoded in Blizzard's engine. Alternatively, you can just click on it with your mouse to activate.

:p Hmm, I'm glad people approve of it.

Level 4
Yeah Tennyo, I do approve of removing the evasive skill as a item slot and making it activatable by a hotkey instead. You said you were going to remove the virtues items, but i thought that the virtues make for a good item build. Are you going to have them as seperate items instead now? I think you should incorporate some of the effects of the virtues for the new items that you will make.

Level 4
Like for example, Virtue of Freedom giving 25% evasion and 25 agility. I think that will pave way for another item that can have the same effect(you could make ur own version of dota's butterfly which gives +30% evasion +30 agi and +30 dmg). But i think that some of ur virtues had nearly same effects as another and that it could b combined(like for example, virtue of strength and virtue of endurance were pretty much the same) and some like virtue of hard work(gives bonus xp, and +1 random stat with every 8 kills) gets pretty useless by late game. So i hope you will encorporate some of the more sucessful virtues and have ur new items based off them

Level 4
And Tennyo, when i said make use of the recipes of the secret shop items for ur new item builds, you know what secret shop im referring to right?(the two shops that are at the opposite ends of the river that divide the shinigami and hollow lanes)

Level 4
And Tennyo, tell me what you think about what I mentioned in my post earlier about shinji's hollow mask bonus? Cuz i think shinji desperately needs more attack speed, and i think hes more of an agility hero than a str hero. If you can give him more agi stats to start off with and give him more agility stats gain per level, i think that will solve the prob. Or you could just give him an attack speed bonus when he activates hollow, and plz nerf the dmg gain on it, its a bit too much.

Level 4
with the item i think you can based them from there zanpakto and binding techniques as of the hollows will be based from there charcter/zanpakto name/arrancar sword release form the same w/ shinigames bankai release ..

for hollows example

dark orb level 3 + demon sword level 10 = dark edge sword
effects: gives dark aura w/c gives neg armor + dmg for the hero
+ hero stats
for shinigami like hitsugaya (correct me if im wrong w/ the name)

snow orb or ice orb 3 + zanpakto level 10 = hyonmaru sword
effects: slow ice effect chance to blast aoe...
+ hero stats

i hope you get what the point..

and for scroll i think that be cool for binding art technique item..::ccool:

Arphax whats up with the levels next to the items? what do they mean? And some of the items you mention dont exist in bleach wars yet, like snow orb(its ice orb) and dark orb(at least i dont think it exists). And i think demon sword is in the secret shops if im not mistaken

Level 4
For Shinji, I'll probably increase Reiatsu Control damage slightly and give the added effect of his Hollow Form increasing his attack speed. The tradeoff will be that the damage bonus will be reduced since it is too high.

I never really wanted to make the secret shop items part of item recipes since unless the item shops aren't in front of your face, it'll be extremely annoying having to run all the way to the secret shops to make items. Also, since this isn't Dota, people aren't familiar with the item shop location and item names so they won't be able to find it.

If I change the Evasive Skills to what I suggested, it will be impossible to keep the Virtues. I'll just add the Virtue item bonuses into the new items since I'll have 3 levels of item combinations.

Level 4
Secret Shop Items

For Shinji, I'll probably increase Reiatsu Control damage slightly and give the added effect of his Hollow Form increasing his attack speed. The tradeoff will be that the damage bonus will be reduced since it is too high.

I never really wanted to make the secret shop items part of item recipes since unless the item shops aren't in front of your face, it'll be extremely annoying having to run all the way to the secret shops to make items. Also, since this isn't Dota, people aren't familiar with the item shop location and item names so they won't be able to find it.

If I change the Evasive Skills to what I suggested, it will be impossible to keep the Virtues. I'll just add the Virtue item bonuses into the new items since I'll have 3 levels of item combinations.

Ok im glad you giving him an atk speed bonus instead of just pure dmg and hp. And as for the secret shop, I think if you make strong enough items that include them in the recipe, people will go for them. And i dont see why people will be too lazy to get to that shop, it honestly isnt very far. I think you absolutely should make items using the secret shop items as a recipe because otherwise there would be no point to having those items there anyway and they have so much potential for other builds( like the dark energy sword or w/e its called that gives +100 atk dmg, and that stone armor which gives spell reduction). Yeah, they rly do have potential as a recipe for new items, and you definitely should make use of them or get rid of secret shop all together

Level 4
The items sold by the Vaizard Shop are very powerful and if they became recipes for item combinations, the item effect would be too great. If I changed this by reducing the stats of the Vaizard shop items, it would just make them like the normal stat items sold by the item shops. I intended the items sold by the Vaizard Shop to be used by players who want "pure" effects for their Heroes . For example, pure armor or pure strength.

Level 4
Well then no one would want to buy those items if they cant b built as a recipe into a stronger item, and it would just b a waste to have them there. I still think you can nerf the bonuses of the vizard shop item and still incorporate them into an item build, of course, they dont have to be too strong, just make them balanced as you see fit.

If you arent going to have those items as a recipe, then i suggest you scrap the vizard shop completely, and use make those areas hold a high level creep( like the vastolordes in the previous versions)

And what happened to the vastolordes anyway? I thought they were fun to take down since they were neutral and require teamwork. You could use the vizard shop areas if u plan to take them down to put Vastolordes or your bleach version of a Roshan in dota in those areas instead, and have them drop tomes or a strong item.

Level 4
vizard shop items

The items sold by the Vaizard Shop are very powerful and if they became recipes for item combinations, the item effect would be too great. If I changed this by reducing the stats of the Vaizard shop items, it would just make them like the normal stat items sold by the item shops. I intended the items sold by the Vaizard Shop to be used by players who want "pure" effects for their Heroes . For example, pure armor or pure strength.

And very few players are going to buy those items for the sake of having a pure effect, im pretty sure majority of players want to have a item with multiple effects rather than just flat out dmg or armor.

Level 4
:O, I like that idea, maybe I will put the Vasto Lordes there instead. Well, at least now, I'm pretty much finalized as to what I'm going to do with the items and the Virtues so I can get started on it now.

Level 4
Ha, thats cool too, im glad you decided on doing that. So how strong will the vasto lordes be? Will they be easy to have access too(i hope not, i think you should make it hard for people to get to them, and that only high lvl players will dare to face them). And what sort of bonuses will they give if you kill them?

Level 7
Arphax whats up with the levels next to the items? what do they mean? And some of the items you mention dont exist in bleach wars yet, like snow orb(its ice orb) and dark orb(at least i dont think it exists). And i think demon sword is in the secret shops if im not mistaken

dude i know i doesnt exist in bleach but it is good item combination..
elemental orbs:
can level up to 3,adds effects according to elements.
ice orb adds ice splash
fire orb
lighting orb
wind orb
dark orb
water
buy zanpakto up to level 10

adds stats and dmg

for item combination example:

fire orb level 3+zanpakto level 10= fire emblem sword
ice orb+zanpakto= ice

you know what mean?

and also add demon/kidou art buy in the spell shop:
http://bleach-network.com/information/bleach-kidou-demon-arts

can u add this spells in the extra abilities of every hero..

Level 4
Hmm, I will only replace one of the shops with the Vasto Lorde. The other is there to stay since the shop will still be used to sell Tomes of Str and Agi. Besides, I need some room to be taken up. The Vasto Lorde will be the same as the old one and like Roshan, the killing team will get +600 gold each for downing him. He'll have the same spells as the old Vasto Lorde too.

Level 4
Yeah Arphax, thx for clearing that up, i know what u mean now and i think it is a great idea. Like instead of buying 2 or more zanpaktou's, they can be leveled up by buying the same recipe/item to become stronger and take less inventory space(like dagon in dota)

Level 4
And Tennyo, can u give me an idea/preview of some of the new items ull put in ur next version. And give me an idea of the Vastolorde, like how much stats will he have and what spells he will have, i also think that when u kill him, he also drops an agi, int, and str tomes as a reward besides just gold.

Level 4
I think you nerfed byakuya a bit too much this version tennyo. I think you should give make his spell dmg the way it was before this update. And Senbonzakura's AoE is a bit too small, make it bigger. I also think Hitsugaya's Hyorinmaru shatter has too small of an AoE as well, and Kyoraku's Shunpo Strike should get a buff(its weak late game).

And Tennyo, do you test bleach wars by yourself, or do you test it online with other players? Just wondering

Level 1
No!! No NO NO!!! WTF are you talking about??? Byakuya was THE most imba character in the 2.x version. He could easily nuke a low str character since THREE of his spells (not counting bankai) could do dmg. It was nice that he got nerfed. (and senbonzakura's aoe is still perfect for finishing people off, you could just - blink - senbonzakura them, since bya's blink stuns)

Also, Kyoraku is imba enough as he is, and he does not really need shunpo strik late game. I once saw Kyoraku taking on 3 chars at once (killing one off and severly injuring the other 2, making them an easy target for gankers, obv). You could actually nerf his sakura tree a little

Hitsugaya's aoe is perfect right now too imo. If it was increased he could just spam it disabling chars over and over, but at least now, the player needs to work to get his shunpo position right (if chasing), and if it's a head-to-head fight, hitsugaya doesn't need a bigger aoe, he can freeze them easily as the aoe is right now

And why tennyo, tell me please WHY have you buffed komamura's fissure casting speed? He is the most imba character after ulquiorra right now imho thanks to his last call (which gives what? 1000+ hp at lvl 5??). Before the fissure buff, the player had at least to work on getting his fissure aim correct, but now, since fissure was buffed, komamura's player doesnt even need to try, just make sure to have enough mana for last call - blink in - fissure stun. So PLEASE tennyo, either nerf last call or decrease the fissure speed

Lastly, I think you need to nerf ulquiorra.... a lot.... If he gets his lvl 2 ultimate, he is practically unbeatable (and i MEAN unbeatable, like 1v4 unbeatable) with his regen. Please make his regen speed slower... And decreasing the duration of his silence would be nice (you could even buff his ceros, not to make ulqui TOO weak)

these is just my honest opinion on some chars, please don't flame me >.<

Last edited:
Level 4
No!! No NO NO!!! WTF are you talking about??? Byakuya was THE most imba character in the 2.x version. He could easily nuke a low str character since THREE of his spells (not counting bankai) could do dmg. It was nice that he got nerfed. (and senbonzakura's aoe is still perfect for finishing people off, you could just - blink - senbonzakura them, since bya's blink stuns)

Also, Kyoraku is imba enough as he is, and he does not really need shunpo strik late game. I once saw Kyoraku taking on 3 chars at once (killing one off and severly injuring the other 2, making them an easy target for gankers, obv). You could actually nerf his sakura tree a little

Hitsugaya's aoe is perfect right now too imo. If it was increased he could just spam it disabling chars over and over, but at least now, the player needs to work to get his shunpo position right (if chasing), and if it's a head-to-head fight, hitsugaya doesn't need a bigger aoe, he can freeze them easily as the aoe is right now

And why tennyo, tell me please WHY have you buffed komamura's fissure casting speed? He is the most imba character after ulquiorra right now imho thanks to his last call (which gives what? 1000+ hp at lvl 5??). Before the fissure buff, the player had at least to work on getting his fissure aim correct, but now, since fissure was buffed, komamura's player doesnt even need to try, just make sure to have enough mana for last call - blink in - fissure stun. So PLEASE tennyo, either nerf last call or decrease the fissure speed

Lastly, I think you need to nerf ulquiorra.... a lot.... If he gets his lvl 2 ultimate, he is practically unbeatable (and i MEAN unbeatable, like 1v4 unbeatable) with his regen. Please make his regen speed slower... And decreasing the duration of his silence would be nice (you could even buff his ceros, not to make ulqui TOO weak)

these is just my honest opinion on some chars, please don't flame me >.<

Uh dude, you talk as if everyone is pro, or has gone through the same game experience as you and could use those characters in the same manner as what you just said above. Well ur dead wrong. The suggestions about some of the buffs i mentioned will help just about all players find the character to be more playable from early to late game. And honestly, I dont think im asking for too much. And you said Komamura fissure stun needs to be slower now, u outta ur mind? It was damn slow before this, i mean unless u blind or brain dead you could side step that spell so easily. So Liquiddeath, you might want to play more games and get more variation in ur games before you come to ur conclusions about the heroes

Level 4
So Tennyo, how about an update with a few heroe revamps and new items? Will you release ur next non-ai updates with those changes soon?

Level 4
Also, Kariya needs a nerf. His spells give him too much move speed and needs longer cooldowns. Especially his ult, it needs a nerf in cooldown badly.

Level 4
It'll take a while before I can release a new version. Maybe 2-3 weeks since there is quite a lot to update and I'm working on it less than I used to. I test my map myself. I used to get people to test it for me, but I didn't like the 2-3 day response which slowed my releases.

So here's a list of things that'll be changed in the next version

-Complete Item Revamp (there will be 3 levels of item combinations and the item effects will resemble the ones in Dota with some of my own custom ones)
-New Evasive Skills (It'll be a hidden ability which can be activated with F8/Esc)
-6 Item slots (with the new Evasive Skills, Heroes can have more item slots)
-Hero changes
[Ichigo] KO-Strike *changed to deal some damage and cause instant kill if enemy is below certain health (like Axe in Dota)
[Zaraki] Forward Slash *changed to keep going if it hits a creep
[Tousen] Shi Kai: Benihiko *will add stun effect
[Shinji] Hollow Form *changed to add less damage, but more attack speed and Reiatsu Control changed to deal more damage
[Hisagi] Shi Kai: Kazeshini *changed to give Hero a ranged attack for x seconds
[Ulquiorra] Garganta *improve slowing effect
[Yoruichi] *Revamp
[Kyoraku] *Revamp (will get Ban Kai type Ultimate)
[Ukitake] *Revamp (will get Ban Kai type Ultimate)

New Model/Skins for Yammy/Szayel/Mayuri

Level 7
dude you rather add that counter helix skill like axe for ukitake's bankai used attachment weapons model..there is a good model of ukitake in wc3 unlimited..

Level 7
hisagi's skill as i told you earlier pls used pudge hook w/ a shuriken attached on its tip/point like pudge war is..for bankai...pls make it ground attack damage at 600 aoe...

Level 4
Ok Tennyo, i like the changes ur are going to make with the chars, but with Tousen, instead of adding a stun to his benihiko nuke, i think hes better off with adding a slowing effect on his incinerating flames hadou(like -25% move speed and a slightly bigger aoe so it cant be dodged so easily once cast) and increasing the duration of his bankai(lvl 1 from 9 sec to 11, lvl 2 from 13 sec to 15) I think this will all help Tousen to become a better late game hero rather than just an early-mid game hero. Most of ur heroes are also pretty bad late gamers, Tennyo, and i think you should investigate which ones need a buffing or a nerfing to stay balanced from early to late game.

And Tennyo, i find that the Flashstep doesnt work sometimes. Like for example, i wanted to flash step from higher ground into the lane rivers, but it didnt get me there. So can you make sure flashstep work everytime its cast? Also, bring back the previous cast range of the spell back to what it was in 3.1b (lvl 1 550> 600, lvl 2 625> 675, lvl 3 700>750), cuz you only lowered the cooldown by one second, and I find it not much of an improvement in my playing experiences, so you should at least give back its previous cast range as i mentioned above in brackets.

Also you havent answered some of my questions:
1. Give more detail on the vastolorde and about ur custom items?
2. Which heroes are you gonna nerf? Cuz i think Kariya needs a nerf in his spell cooldowns badly, it spams too fast. I also think Ichimaru's critical strike passive can be pretty overpowered in late game, can you give him a passive that gives him a certain chance to hit maim instead? I also think a maim would be better on a char like ichimaru than a crit, cuz it will better combo with his move blade fury, where if he can slow targets down and let them b hit by those blades during the channeling of his spells it would be more effective overall on him.

And you test your maps by yourself and with a few others only?!?!?! Thats kinda of a shame Tennyo. I think to truly gain a better understanding of what needs to be done to improve your map, I think you should play it over on bnet with at least a 4v4 player game. I play on US East and my screename is Guan.Yu[KoN], add me to ur friends list cuz I want to play with you on this and prove some of my points about the game/heroes, lol...

Level 4
And also, can you give back Byakuya his previous damages for his spells(hakuteiken, senbonzakura shikai, white lightening, senka). And even though i like how you changed Yamamoto's Ignite, I dont like how you took away his flaming attack in place of the spell dmg bonus, so could you give that back to him?

And for Ichigo, how much damage will his KO strike in next version? I have this in mind:

When Ichigo casts KO strike, he is invincible and will deal 250 damage to a target in a .5 second cast time(i like ur spell animation for it). But will automatically kill targets with 500 or less hp( i think 350 or less in ur current version is too low, especially by late game). I also think you should have it consume less time for ultimate.

I also think you should change Aizen's Shikai spell to become like Phantom Lancer's Doppelwalk in dota, in case you dont know what that is, this is what it should be:
Aizen leaves an afterimage of himself and becomes invisible for 20 seconds, in next 5 seconds his black coffin spell does +180 lvl 1, lvl 2 is +380 damage. I think you should do this because the fake death is pretty pointless and ppl will know that your invisible, so instead it should leave an afterimage for confusion purposes, since that is what Aizen is about. I think that is a better spell for him instead.

Heck Tennyo, I think you should reduce the ultimate consumption for every ultimate spell for every character by like 5 seconds, cuz some moves just consume a bit too much from the ult/bankai.

Level 4
And also for Yamamoto, can you buff his reiatsu decay? It burns too little mana, and you should add a slowing effect to it to make it more like the anime/manga, it will also make him a better hero killer, cuz i think yamamoto is quite weak late game.

Level 4
arphax214 - Because of the way the Warcraft engine detects an attack, I can't code it to shoot a meat-hook projectile when Hisagi attacks. The best I can do is to change it so the Ultimate gives him a ranged attack that throws a shruiken whenever he attacks.

Roguewave - Regarding Tousen, I don't want to add a slowing effect to his Hadou: Haien. He already has an AoE slow, Shi Kai: Nake. I may decide to improve the movement reduction granted by that skill instead. I will continue with my original idea of giving Shi Kai: Benihiko a short stun. Following your suggestion, his Ban Kai will last a slightly longer duration.

I like your idea of adding a maim to Ichimaru's normal attack. Maybe it'll reduce 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% movement speed with a 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% chance for 5s.

For Kariya, I think the better approach will be reducing his spell damage overall rather than increasing his cooldown with one exception, I will probably increase the cooldown of his Force Punch spell to 15s.

Flash Step is a triggered blink since I had problems with the Blink skill. I'll try to improve the functionality of it, but note that it's coded so it won't work if the target location is a cliff height of 4 or if the location isn't walkable. Just don't try aiming it at strange areas and it should work out fine. I think I'll shorten the cooldown of Flash Step and Run by one more second in the next update.

Regarding Byakuya, his spell damage will stay as it is. I don't understand how it's a big deal anyways. His lightning damage went from 320>310 (when maxed) and his Senka went from 170>150. Also, with Flash Step cd going down by 1 second, actually, Byakuya will have more "damage-per-second" from his Senka than the old Byakuya with a little more spell damage. Perhaps after other stronger characters become weaker in v3.2, Byakuya may even appear stronger.

For Yamamoto, I never intended for him to have Ignite, but to explain it as quick as I can, AI computers can't use spellbooks like the ones players have the Ultimate spells manually added one by one. His old Ignite, being based off "Burning Oil" in Warcraft takes up space and prevents all 3 spells from being added when computer uses him. As a result, I had to change it to the new Ignite where it only takes 2 spells since the new Ignite is triggered so I actually don't have to add the spell for it to take effect. I will listen to your suggestion on his Stare Down and improve the mana burn and add a slowing effect since I do think Yamamoto is a little weak.

I had plans anyways to reduce the cooldown of all major Ultimates by about 10s so that should hopefully deal with the problem that you think exists where some moves use too much time from the Ult.

-==Item Combination Details==- (since you asked for it)
Level 0 Items
Axe +3 Str 175 gold
Moon Ring +3 Agi 175 gold
Art of War +3 Int 175 gold
Crown +2 All Stats 200 gold
Boxing Gloves +6 Str 475 gold
Boxing Shoes +6 Agi 475 gold
Mantle +6 Int 475 gold
Jidanbou's Axe +9 Str 900 gold
Quincy Bow +9 Agi 900 gold
Staff +9 Int 900 gold
Enchanted Ring +2 health regen 350 gold
Reiatsu Stone +40% Reiatsu regen 325 gold
Sanrei Glove +15% attack speed 500 gold
Waraji +40 ms 500 gold
Shield 40% chance to block 20 damage 250 gold
Hollow Mask 10% life steal 900 gold
Shinigami Outfit +2 Armor 250 gold
Hollow Armor +5 Armor 650 gold
Royal Cloak +15% spell resist 425 gold
Zanpakuto +10 attack damage, +10% attack speed 900 gold
War Spear +20 attack damage 1200 gold
Spirit Essence +10 All Stats 1900 gold
Tenshintai +5 Int, increases effect of summoned units 1650 gold

Level 1 Items
Belt of the Giant +6 Str, +3 Agi, +3 Int
Quincy Rosary +3 Str, +6 Agi, +3 Int
Mask of Devourers +3 Str, +3 Agi, +6 Int
Shinigami Sandals +5 Selected Attribute, +30% attack speed, +50ms
Wings of Shinhouin +60 ms, Teleport ability (60s cd, 3s cast time)
... [Still working on items]

Level 4
Ah wow thanks tennyo for the reply, and you didnt have to list ALL the items, just the new ones. And thank you for making those changes i mentioned. How about Aizen, will you change his Shikai spell to what I mentioned in my earlier post?

And how come you dont test bleach wars over bnet?!?!? Not only are you missing out on the fun, but I think you will get a better idea of what changes are needed to be implemented for better game experience, since this map is meant for multiplayer. So Tennyo, I honestly think you should play bleach wars online more, and host 3.1c over bnet if u can to see what other changes you want to make for ur next version. Heck add my screename, Guan.Yu[KoN], I play on US East and ill b glad to play with u on a match of bleach wars, to see how good you are, since you are the creator now....

Level 4
And you said that you cant blink at a certain height, well the main problem im having with the flashstep is that sometimes when i want to blink into the lane rivers(where the runes are, and is clearly walkable terrain) from a higher walkable terrain, it sometimes just doesnt work, so if you can fix that it would be great.

Level 4
Since school started for me, I've just had enough time (maybe 1hr a day on weekdays) to work on my map so that's the reason I never had enough time left to do proper tests. However, I can play/test with you on the weekends. I'll send you a pm later so we can find a common time to get on Bnet.

Level 4
And also Tennyo, when I host this in Bnet, whenever a person disconnects at beginning of the game, the scoreboard gets ruined, and just shows the name of the leaver for the entire player list. Can you fix this bug as well?

Level 4
Tennyo, I heard that there is a glitch in tousen's ult, where if you go the top corners of his ult AOE, the silence wont effect enemy heroes. Is this true? If it is, then you should fix it. Also, Tousen's hp is a abit low, if you can give him more Str gain per level i think that would balance him out better. And although im glad you giving tousen a buff in next version, make these fixes plz.

And you said you were going to give Kyoraku and Ukitake new ults, can you give me some detail to what they are?