• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Stabilizing an animation

Hello again, Hive,

I am "re"animating a Thunderlord Raider model (ado credits to the following makers) so he holds a spear in his alternate animations. It is for somebody's project.

Unfortunately, I made his new animations shaky, which is where the question comes in. I am currently working on both the Morph and the Stand Alternate - 1 animations.

Is there a program out there that can "stabilize" the animation? Or do I have to do things by hand?

Last edited:
Level 18
Hello again, Hive,

I am "re"animating a Thunderlord Raider model (ado credits to the following makers) so he holds a spear in his alternate animations. It is for somebody's project.

Unfortunately, I made his new animations shaky, which is where the question comes in. I am currently working on both the Morph and the Stand Alternate - 1 animations.

Is there a program out there that can "stabilize" the animation? Or do I have to do things by hand?
I only know one stabilizer is the "hands".:)