• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spirit Zectors ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Give me some feedbacks on this Idea of mine.

This game is kind of like Shaman King.

Spirit Zectors

Intro

They are your weapons. Starting they will only be in their materialised form which is called Zector Mode and battle at your side but when they reached a certain level, they can transform into Weapon Mode and can be wielded by the Tamer. The Tamer will have special skills and increased stats in Weapon Mode. There may be more than 1 release form as your Zector evolve. The spirit can be transformed back into Zector Mode anytime by right-clicking the weapon. Each Tamer can wield up to 3 Spirit Zectors.

Capturing

Spirit Zectors can be captured by using special seals when they are weakened. You need to battle them and when they are weakened, activate the seal to seal them. There are different types of seals for different types of Zectors. To seal a Zector, you need to activate the seal and spam left click on the sealed zector. Number of times you need to left click before you capture it = Amount of hp the Zector have left. Better seals have higher time limits before they are broken. Using element seals against their respective element also yield higher time limit. During the sealing process, you cannot move or attack.

Converting

Your Spirit Zectors can be converted into Spirit Elements depending on which element your Zector is. Once converted, your Zector will disappear and is irreversable. This may be done to get rid of a Zector to catch another Zector or just to use the Element for Alchemy.

Alchemy

Your Spirit Zectors can evolve by combining them with Spirit Elements made from spirit particles. You need to combine them with the right elements that can evolve them. Some Zectors have different Evolution Chains. Alchemy is to combine zectors with elements so that they can learn spells of that element. It is also to evolve them so that when they have evolve to stage four, they learn their names and are able to achieve perfect sychro with the Tamer. Each zector may be compatible with more than 4 elements or may only be compatible with one element. Experiment and combine to get your ultimate Zector!

There are 7 Elements and a unique Legendary Type.

Fire
Water
Physical
Nature
Wind
Undead
Light

Areas

World

This is the normal RPG type of world where you walk around and slay evil Zectors to strengthen your Zector. Evil Zectors drop Spirit Particles which is used as a currency in this world. Quests also requires you to visit the World often. The world is split into 7 different regions respective to their elements. Same element Zectors tend to live together and at the end of each element area, there is a gate guarded by the 7 Great Element Masters. They have reached the highest level of fusioning with their Zectors and have been given the task to prevent others from entering the gate.

Upon opening the gate....Legendary Area [Eclipse Island]

This is the final area of the game. It can only be accessed if you manage to defeat one of the Great Element Master, the gate will be opened and you will be able to enter the Legendary area known as Eclipse Island. Zectors in this area are unrivalled in strength and are almost impossible to catch. In here you may also encounter bosses from alternate worlds [Eq Sephiroth, Ichigo Hollow and so on.] The battles will be epic and may include voice and music input from various sources.

Stages

Players work together to clear the stage and will usually encounter a Boss Zector at the end. The Boss zectors have different unique skills which will devastate players. Sometimes, the Boss Zector may drop a Zector Egg which you can activate it to battle and capture the Zector within. To unlock Stages, certain conditions have to be fufilled. Players who have the highest points at the end of the stage will have their names in the hall of fame until the next team beats your record.

PvP

Players can pit their Zectors with Zectors of another Player here.

Well currently looking for a Terrainer and Spellmakers :thumbs_up:
Constructive comments are welcome.

Last edited:
Level 3
Looks very promising. I bet it's safe to assume that the bosses require teamwork instead of run in and zerg?

So the alchemy thing is what combines to make multi-element zectors? (I think I read that right.)

Level 6
Yes bosses will require teamwork to kill not just afk and auto attack.

Alchemy is to combine zectors with elements so that they can learn spells of that element. It is also to evolve them so that when they have evolve to stage four, they learn their names and are able to achieve perfect sychro with the Tamer. Each zector may be compatible with more than 4 elements or may only be compatible with one element.

Level 6
I have thought of that but if i make it like pokemon, with effectiveness, it may be very complicated as there is the issue of the Weapon Mode. Perhaps element effectiveness may be implemented but only for melee attacks by using the piercing, hero, chaos etc attack type as a base.

Level 6
32 Monsters have been created as of today. The game is expected to have more than 100 monsters before alpha testing. Currently looking for terrainer to do the map. A draft have been done by me but my terraining is not very good. Pm me if you are interested in terraining for my map.

Level 10
Like Shaman King where the spirit becomes your weapon.

Oh I get it hehe

32 Monsters have been created as of today. The game is expected to have more than 100 monsters before alpha testing. Currently looking for terrainer to do the map. A draft have been done by me but my terraining is not very good. Pm me if you are interested in terraining for my map.

Cool! So are you working on the systems yet? need a hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.