• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiker - By EvilCrizpy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A model made by me.

It is quite basic, also used for many Trap games or cinematics.
This model was created for Hellblazer, more models to come.

Textures all in game.

Recommened as a doodad.

Keywords:
Trap,Cinematic,doodad,dragon,spike
Contents

Spiker - By EvilCrizpy (Model)

Reviews
18:37, 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: It'd be good if the dragon thing didn't move and had a stone-ish texture. Also you might want to make that spike move a bit faster and make it a bit bigger so it's more visible. Also, get rid of the random plane or...

M

18:37, 23rd Jan 2009
Pyritie: It'd be good if the dragon thing didn't move and had a stone-ish texture. Also you might want to make that spike move a bit faster and make it a bit bigger so it's more visible.

Also, get rid of the random plane or replace it with something better.

Level 12
Hello Mate :)

Nice model you made, and thanks for all the ideas you've given me. Thanks escpecially with all your help in animating. And of course, Happy New year!!!

Review

PROS

- useful model (especially for terrainers)
- very small filesize
- decent animations
- nice, low poly count

CONS

- The texture for the dragons head doesn't really suit the rest of it, it isn't really supposed to be a "living thing", more like a contraption. In my opinion the Bronze Dragon or Black Dragon texture would work a lot better :)

Well thats about it from me, I really like this model, and if you changed the texture on the head, I'd give it a full 5 / 5 rating.

Until then, 4.5/5 :wink:
Hellblazer-14

Level 1
its good. but limited.

you should try this, but like a sandworm that burrows. with movement like a flying fish (jumping in and out of the water, or sand)