• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, somehow I get bored at seeing towers in WC3 because most of them are only buildings which fire arrows or magic out of a tiny hole :)

That's why I request a turret which can show a soldier operating a weapon

I've searched the forum and can only find this one by Kofi_Banan: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/spiker-98504/?prev=search%3Ddefense%2520gun%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2

It will be great if someone can make the variations of such turret, for example using ballista or flamethrower...

Thanks!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
SC2 has some pretty good automated turrets (no operator but with big guns and pivoting). It also has a missile turret with a marine operating it. Apparently it is possible to port them to WC3 from what I have seen, but you need to find someone willing to do it.

Level 9
I'm thinking about one or two models on another website, I will send them to you this week end!

EDIT : I sent you a private message with some links for models that could fit to your needs!

Last edited:
Level 4
that's great....well, if I can request one, I want the turret to be operated by a dwarf

can you also suggest me what are the proper missile projectiles for the turret (if it is a machine gun & flamethrower?) in the WE?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.